11. The end?

We arrive to a building, we entered and in the room there's chairs and tables with a tablet like thing, Chishiya takes a seat and I sit next to him, I noticed above our heads there is a scale thing.
There were entering more people, bit I just ignored them, if I remember correctly, there was a man who's sitting more or less in front of everyone so he's the King of ♦️.
.
.
.
The game was simple but difficult.
You only need to choose a number between 0 and 100, the closest number wins and the others minus 1 point, when you reach minus 10 points you die by I think acid on top of our heads.
.
It was the first round, I went by my gut, going to the number 26.
I waited patiently and see the board, me being in the lead.
Guess I should start following my gut more.
I saw the king of ♦️, seeing frustrated and glance at Chishiya, who was shocked by my answer being more correct than the king itself, I just shrugged knowing he'd going to find an answer.
.
.
The second round begins, I choose the number 15, apparently I was the last person to choose a number then the board show the king in the lead right now.
.
The third round begins, I choose the number 4 and again the king in the lead.
.
Fourth round, I choose the number 2, apparently the same number as Chishiya but again the king in the lead.
.
Fifth round, I choose the number 15, which was correct but again the king still in the lead.
.
Sixth round, I choose the number 26, Chishiya got it right, king in the lead.
.
.
.
This go on in every round except in the tenth round, where two people died, in the twelve round died another person, who was caught off guard by me and Chishiya.
Now in the last three rounds we have to choose 0 or 100.
Chishiya trick the king by letting us win.
.
.
.
.
.
-"Darling, what should we do next?" I asked him.
-"Well princess, I don't know if you knew but we're in the king of ♠️ zone." He responded which made me blush by the fact he called me 'darling'.
.
.
.
We met with the others and right know we're thinking about a plan to kill the king of ♠️.
-"I have a little gift for you princess and Kuina." He said while giving us something, which was a bomb.
-"The explosion of this bomb is tiny but if we explode it in a zone were is filled with chemicals, which might be found in a chemist but question: who is gonna most likely be the bait/ sacrifice?" You said.
After we talk about it, we started the plan, Arisu is filling the place with chemicals while people bring him to the building, when he entered, Arisu must somehow get out of there and Aguni shot the bomb which will lead a big explosion, the plan was a success except them jumping out off the building while broking a window.
.
.
.
.
.
Now with all most face cards completed except the queen of hearts.
We suddenly met Arisu and Usagi, Arisu and Chishiya we're talking about something until I hear a gun shoot, I turn around to find Nigari who shot Chishiya, most likely missing any vital organs, then he was going to shoot to Usagi to only find Chishiya sealing her by getting shot in the shoulder, Arisu then intents to shot which failed miserably then I grab a gun which was on my pocket which I didn't notice earlier and shoot him at the same time as he shoots me.
.
.
Now we were lying next to a car, me lying in Chishiya, hoping he doesn't die by blood loss  and Nigari in another car like us but alone, ha!
Arisu and Usagi left to complete the last face card.
-"Ne Chishiya." I called out while watching the sunset.
-"Mhm?" He said.
-"If we meet again in the other world then I most likely will be with you again and never leaving your side and if we did then see you on the other side, right?" I blurted out.
He replied with a laugh and a nod.
-"We shall meet again too Y/N!" I hear suddenly, anger building up on me.
-"Oh, shut up Nigari!" I shouted back.
.
Then we see some fireworks in the sky, meaning they have completed it.

Please, stated if you'd like to be a citizen.

.
-"I refuse." Chishiya and I said at the same time.
-"I refuse." I hear flantily which I guess it was from Nigari.
.
.
.
.
Then.....

Everything went black.