10. I got you, all figured out.

When I was going to walk away with a type of biscuits aka the one which I think this one is supposed to be his suit but don't really care if I choose the wrong one then the girl stopped me, I spun around and see her with a random package of biscuits.
-"T-these are b-better you know?" She said.
I smiled kindly to her making her smile.
-"I'm sorry, but I'm allergic to that type of biscuits." When I say that the girl dropped her smiled.
-"Please, could you give me those and choose another?" She pleaded.
I faked a sigh then noded, I went to the section again while giving her the package of biscuits I had in my hand and grab my favourite biscuits aka Chishiya's recommended biscuits.
.
.
.
I went to the seat next to Chishiya, he was glaring at me.
-"What?" I asked while eating the biscuits.
-"You're interesting." He answered while eating some biscuits of my package.
-"I know that since we first met. Your eyes says it all you know?" I said while laying my head on his shoulder.
I hear him scoff at this, then he patted my head before he eats more biscuits.
.
.
.
.
-"Wanna tell me my suit?" I asked when I glance at the timer ' 7 min'.
-"Yeah, turn around and I'll tell you." He said while I turn around and feel him placing the hair apart.
-"Diamond." He said.
I turn around and see him turn around with his hair parted in one side so I could see the suit.
-"Heart." I said while I was playing with his hair trying not to mess his hair.
.
.
.
.
'1 min' I see in the timer, I got up followed by Chishiya, we walk to the cells next to eachother.
.
.
.
I'm in my cell, again, the door closed behind me, I said my suit and hear couple of explosions.
This went on and on till we were only 6 people left.
.
.
.
I was in the cafeteria, Chishiya has decided to risk it and while it me too.
I see the girl earlier who ask me to change the biscuits, I went to her.
-"Hey, I'm all alone now, can you tell me my suit?" I said turning around and not being bothered by moving my hair.
-"I-It's diamond." She said.
-"Thank you." I said while walking away.
She doesn't think I'm that dumb does she? She clearly didn't saw my suit because of my hair and she answered a little late to be true.
.
I went to the guy with long black hair.
-"Hey, I'm all alone, can you tell me my suit?" I asked while turning around doing the same trick.
This time we parted my hair and place it aside.
-"Heart." He answered.
-"Thank you very much." I said while bowing, then walking away and placing my hair to its original place.
He lied, because of the time, he tried to hide it but my gut tells me it's a lie.
.
.
I was walking around, now I only have two options left, spade or club.
I don't have much time, I need to go to my cell.
.
.
I went in, I didn't see anybody in the hallway so I come either late or soon.
I went in.
.
Let's go by my gut then.
-"Club." I said.
I hear a ding and explosions, I figured I need to open my self the door but, let's trick the Jack, I hear a door open, the a laugh. That was clearly the Jack, the I opened my cells door followed by the door opening of the cell in front of me aka Chishiya's cell.
.
.
We went out and see the Jack surprised then Banda and the other person came towards us.
The Jack now seemed panicked.
-"H-He's the Jack." He said.
Chishiya shocked his face then explained how he survived this round.
-"T-Then, she's the Jack." He said.
I sigh and said I survived just like Chishiya.
-"And, you don't need to blame another person, we already know you're the Jack." I said.
-"Well, you don't have any proof that I'm the Jack." He said.
I raised an eyebrow.
The guy with long black hair said that he's the Jack because his girlfriend aka the girl form earlier, died even though he said her suit.
And all of that, I didn't hear them anymore except one part.
-"They keep you alive so they could get answers." Chishiya said while pointing at the two.
They just smirked and grabbed the Jack and throw him into a cell and started torturing him.
.
Me and Chishiya went out of the facility while we hear the game cleared thing and see the card of Jack of ❤️ being burned down.
.
.
.
We found shelter again, I grabbed some snacks of the game and eat the my favourite biscuits while throwing another package of the same biscuits to Chishiya, who caught it and started eating it.
-"I'm going to the game of King of ♦️." He said.
-"Ok, I'll go with you too." I said.
-"No." He said making me tilt my head to the side.
-"Why? My specialities are all of them so it should be pretty easy to me?" I said.
-"Fine, but, just don't die, ok?" He said while he saw me nod.
.
.
.
I woke up next to Chishiya, he looks so peaceful sleeping even though he's already peaceful, I went closer to Chishiya, cuddling with him, when he wakes up and we eat something we're going to the game we talked about yesterday night.
.
I cuddle with him getting closer than earlier, then he started cuddling with me too, I kiss him on the lips which make him wake up.
He was just staring at me them I kiss him again which he returned, we were kissing till we were out of breath, I smiled at him the got up and walking to my bag to grab the biscuits.
.
We were getting ready for the game.
King of ♠️.
A long game is ahead of us.
.
.
.
Will you survive or die in this game?
.
.
.
.
To be continued.