5.The baits.

It was a smell that I already know. But still I let him speak to me even with this pose.
-"Y/N, you mustn't go to your room tonight." Said the person.
-"And why is that.....Chishiya?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.
I saw him slightly smile.
-"Because Nigari will stop by your room and 'check' on you." Answered Chishiya.
-"Then, where am I going?" I asked, teasing him a little.
-"You could stay in my room, don't worry I won't do anything you don't like." Said Chishiya.
-"Alright, but can you get off of me now?" I asked while chuckling.
When I said that, Chishiya separate from me, I wish I didn't say it, his warm is so comforting. Wait, am I falling in love with him?
.
.
.
.
.
.
These past days were kind of messed up, I met Kuina, the girl who is always with Chishiya, I suspect they have a plan to get the cards, to be honest, I want to steal them too and get out of here, this is so fucking annoying, I mean, yeah you get ilimited food and electricity with a place to sleep and all of that, but seeing everyone fuck people in the fucking hallway isn't really like my thing.
.
I saw Chishiya a cross the hallway I run up behind him and hug him, lately we've been getting closer.
I saw him tended up until he saw me, he patted my head and I let him go.
I saw his smile going into a poker face.
-"What are you doing?" I asked.
-"Nothing." He said blankly.
I went near him.
-"Are you sure you aren't planing to steal the cards?" I saw him tensed up and I smirk at this fact.
.
°Chishiyas pov.
.
.
-"Are you sure you aren't planing to steal the cards?" She asked.
I tensed up at this, how does she know? Is it too obvious?
I shrug off my thoughts and without thinking I drag her to my room, which it was next to us and I pinned her on the door.
-"Are you going to tell them?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.
-"No." She said normally.
I stared at her in amusement.
-"Why not?" I ask without thinking at all.
-"Because I'm planing to steal them too." She said.
-"Wanna join me?"
She was thinking, then a word cross through my mind. Bait.
-"Don't worry, I won't use you as a bait, you are too good for that role." I said reading her.
She was relieved at hearing this.
-"Ok, fine." Alright, now we have to wait for our bait, any thoughts?" I asked.
-"Oh! How about the boy with black messy hair in the game of tag?" She asked.
I was thinking, he was fitting for this role, he was only smart on pressure times and he will be easy to manipulate.
.
.
.
°Y/Ns pov.
.
.
I was watching him thinking at my idea.
-"Alright, lets wait for him." He said.
I was thinking about how to get him here until a thought come through my mind.
-"Neh, Chishiya." I said quietly while walking next to him.
-"What?" He asked simply eyeing at me.
-"Do you remember at the meeting when they said they spotted some spies?" I said.
It was silent, I know he was thinking about it but come on, the meeting wasn't that too long ago.
-"Yes." He said.
-"I think the spies is the black messy hair boy and company." I said bluntly.
He stared at me, thinking about it.
-"We'll see tomorrow." He said.
I just nodded and went to my room and get some sleep, but not a good one because all of the noise.
.
.
.
.
I wake up by some knocking on the door of my room. I get up and opened to see Chishiya.
-"Dress up, we have a meeting." He said.
I closed the door and prepare for the meeting, it only took me 5 minutes.
I opened the door and went to the meeting room with Chishiya.
When we reach there he opened the door for us and we stand next to each other looking at the oh so 'spies'.
-"Where am I?" Asked the boy.
We all were staring at them until a big sound interrupted us.
-"Welcome to the oasis...." He started with his speech.
Honestly I was tired of hearing this, I hear him explaining the rules to them and Ann took them to put on their bikini and show them their room.
.
.
.
.
I went in Chishiyas room, in the room was Chishiya and Kuina.
-"Kuina, Y/N I need you guys to talk to them and to know if they are the perfect baits that we were looking for." Said Chishiya.
Me and Kuina nod at this, we thought about go talk to them when we thought it was perfect, well it was Kuina, she tell me by the walkie-talkie when to go while I'm with Chishiya.
.
.
I was with Chishiya and we were cuddling, let's just say, I have feelings for him even though I don't think he feels the same so I keep it inside of me.
-"I see them." Said Kuina.
When she said that Chishiya and I went to our spots, I was by the pool with Kuina meanwhile Chishiya was on the rooftop watching the scene.
.
.
We approach them
-"Hi, I'm Kuina and this is Y/N." Said Kuina while introducing me.
-"Hey, you are the girl who play the game tag with us." Said the guy.
-"I'm Usagi and he's Arisu." Said Usagi.
We were talking about a while.
-"Hey! Stop that crappy music!" We hear and turn our heads to the voice.
It was the militants.
-"They are the militants, I suggest to you, don't get involved with them." Said Kuina.
The militants went in front of us.
-"Hey, you, where is your friend?" Asked Aguni, he doesn't respond.
-"Oh, he's dead, what a shame someone like you get to live." Said Aguni getting the silence.
-"Nigari, get me the girl." Said Aguni.
Nigari went near us and grab Usagi.
-"Stop!" Said Arisu while protecting Usagi.
-"What should we do with him boss?" Said Nigari with a smirk.
-"Break both of his legs so he couldn't survive the next game." Said Aguni.
Ouch, that's kind of cruel, I wonder if he would the same to me.
Nigari still wanted to get Usagi, because of this, I stand up and grab Nigaris hand, and pull it off from Usagi.
Now the militants are watching me.
-"Touch her again and I swear I will get you blind." I said.
Nigari back off but Aguni step up.
.
.
.
.
What will happen?
.
.
.
Will Aguni know the truth?
.
.
.
.
To be continued.