𝟲. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Grace's pov

My phone vibrates so I take it out of my pocket. When I see Olivia's name I smile uncontrollably. I make a mental note to change her nickname to something more adorable.

Olivia: grace wanna go bowling w me and my friends tonight?

I love how she always uses my name when she texts me. My heart melts when I read it, I really appreciate that she invites me.

Grace: if ur friends don't mind i can go :))

"Who's that?", I hear, but I don't pay attention to someone's words.

Olivia: no they don't!! come pls

Grace: okay :) who will be?

Olivia: conan, iris, madi and my bf

"Grace!", suddenly my phone disappears from my hand and I'm back to reality. I blink and see my sister, Aurore, holding my phone and reading my and Liv's messages.

"Give it back!", I yell, trying to grab my phone.

"Shhh!", someone silences me, I remind myself we are in the cafe. I roll my eyes.

"Who's Olivia?", Aurore asks.

"My best friend", I shrug.

"I guess I know all of your best friends and I've never heard of her", Aurore squints.

"Jesus, if you really need to know, she's Olivia Rodrigo and she asked me to write a song together. We met a few times and I really like her, actually I'm her fan", I chuckle.

When I say Olivia Rodrigo my sister freezes. She always freaks out when I meet someone from industry, I remember, when we were on Billie Eilish's concert and I had vip tickets to see her after show, when we came in and Aurore saw Billie she truly fainted, I wanted to call an ambulance but luckily it passed quickly.

"Oh God, sometimes I forget that you are in the industry. But... I saw your smile when you both were texting... and how you suddenly forgot about the whole world. Do you like her?"

"Yeah but in this friends way".

Aurore raises an eyebrow.

"Don't lie to me".

"God, Rorie, just look at her pic and say, isn't she beautiful? I know you're not into girls, but admit that she's gorgeous!"

"Don't. Call. Me. Rorie. ", my sister draws through her teeth. "But yeah, I must to admit she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. But still, I think you have a crush on her".

"I don't!"

"Yeah, we'll see how fast you two will come on the family dinner", the girl says. I roll my eyes at my stupid sister.

I finish drinking my coffee and tell her that I gotta leave, because I have to prepare for meeting with Rodrigo.

I drive home and listen to Taylor Swift, one of my favorite artists, on the radio. I park in front of my house, I see my neighbor pulling a package out of the mailbox. I wave to him, so he does.