𝟯𝟯. 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀

Olivia's pov 

"Choose an outfit for me", Grace says, stretching out on the bed, looking ridiculous. 

"Okay", I come over her part of closet, and after 2 minutes I take out a white pants and light pink oversize t-shirt. 

"Aesthetic", Grace makes fun of me, I just roll my eyes. She changes quickly. "Anyway, why did I wake up naked? Did you undress me in the night or what?"

"You fell asleep in the car, my bodyguard carried you to bed and you were to lazy to put on your pyjamas, I decided to not fight with you", I reply.

Grace laughs, zipping up her pants and she puts on a T-shirt, then she pulls out a necklace from me from under her shirt. She brushes her hair and puts some mascara.

"Come on, we have to go, you don't need a makeup!", I groan because seriously, Grace is so gorgeous that she doesn't need any makeup. "Grace!", I yell, seeing she puts some foundation on her skin, "you are beautiful, you don't need this!"

I watch as she takes on pink socks, and finally we're ready to leave. We go to the garage and I open the door for Grace from the passenger side. 

"Thanks, Miss Rodrigo", she chuckles. I take a seat on the driver side and Grace turns on the radio as we drive. 

"Where do you wanna go, baby?", I ask being focused on the road.

"I'm a bit hungry, what about McDonalds?", she proposes.

I bite my bottom lip, "yeah... but can we grab only fries? I want to do a home date night and there will be plenty of food", I make it up because I don't want Grace to know about the surprise.

"Okay", she smiles, squezzing my thigh where she put her hand before. 

After lunch Grace wants to go on a flower field. I'm glad because it's like 40 minutes ride, and we can't be back home in less than 3 hours. We drive listening to songs by the open window. Grace is drinking a Coke I bought her at McDonald's.

After some time we reach the flower field and Grace jumps out of the car. She seems so happy. 

I hold her hand as we walk on the paths, admiring the nature. We pick flowers and make bouquets. Grace and I agreed that I would do it for her and she would do it for me. I pick the most beautiful pink and white flowers that come my way, and out of the corner of my eye I see Grace hunting for purple ones.

At the end we exchange our bouquets. Grace gave me the one with purple flowers.

"It's so beautiful", I say, "thank you". 

"You gave me a better", she giggles, "it's so aesthetic, you make my life so aesthetic, Livvy", I laugh as she leans over to kiss me. "Can you take some pics of me? I would like to post them later". 

"Sure thing".

Grace gives me her phone and she poses being surrounded by flowers, she's holding a bouquet from me and smiling adorably. 

"You're the cutest", I comment as I give her phone back. "Let's go home, our flowers need water".

We get into car, Grace yawns and closes her eyes. I smile at the sight of her being so relaxed.

After an hour I park the car in front of our house. As we drive down the street I already saw Conan and Grace's sister's car, I didn't want them parked in front of the house because Levine would have guessed.

The party is organized by my, or rather our friends and Aurora. When I talked to her and asked if Grace had any close friends, she said that she had a lot of class mates when she was in high school, but now she doesn't. Few people trusted Grace and wanted to be friends with her. She was known to snatch every girl to bed at the party, they considered her a slut.