54. 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀

a/n: pls vote

Olivia's pov

I turn on my stomach, slowly waking up. I feel the warmth of Grace's body next to me and I smile, feeling her scent. Waking up next to someone you love is the best feeling in the world.

I open my eyes and put my head on her chest. I see the sun rises falling through the glass into the hotel room. Our room is huge. It's literally just a bed, TV and closet, but it has so much space that you could fit here another bed, and even a living room. We arrived here yesterday at 11pm, we were both exhausted and went to sleep immediately. We gotta have strength for today, to explore Paris.

Grace was so happy that we're finally here that she even has a smile on her face right now, sleeping. Funny, she's the one who always wakes up first, but this time it's me.

Suddenly, my girlfriend's alarm rings. She turned it on purposely, to make sure we won't oversleep and miss anything. I quickly turn it off and climb on top of her. I start kissing her jaw.

A few minutes later she opens her eyes. Before she says anything, I kiss her lips.

"We're in Paris", I whisper near her lips.

She smiles and repeats, "we're in Paris".

I straddle her as she sits up. She's beautiful.

"I'm so excited, Liv", she confesses, looking deep into my eyes, "and look what a beautiful day it is!"

"The sun came out just for us", I say, looking down. Grace's wearing a white tank top, she's braless. My morning sensitivity may not be able to handle it, I get goosebumps immediately.

"Liv", Grace sighs, following my gaze, "are they driving you crazy?" she mentions her hardened nipples that are slightly visible through the fabric.

I shrug, "I can't help it that I have a sexy girlfriend", I smile sadly, what causes her to laugh. I run my fingers over her covered nipples, "are you hungry?"

"Yes, you? Or no, no need to reply. I know you're hungry", she smirks, I shake my head.

"No, but seriously", I continue, still touching her nipples with my pointer finger, "I thought we could go out for breakfast".

"Yes!" she exclaims, throwing me off herself and getting up.

"Jesus", I complain at her energy increase. Grace laughs. I stretch out on the bed and yawn, pulling myself together to get up. My girlfriend gives me her hand and pulls me to stand up. 

"Do you have any outfit ideas?" I ask while doing my makeup.

"I was thinking of wearing that plaid red dress I bought in London", she replies, "and I don't know about the rest. You can choose something for me".

"Oh, totally! You're gonna look stunning", I say, "a red purse with it, maybe? I can lend you mine. And a leather jacket".

"Yes, I was supposed to steal yours", she laughs. "Will you do my hair?" Grace asks, poiting at the hair curler that our hotel has in its equipment. I nod. I put a lipstick on and go to the room, Grace's already waiting for me on bed, with a curling iron plugged in.

I sit behind her, "sorry if I'm gonna scald you". Grace shrugs, I start doing her hair as she grabs her phone.

"Do you think it's weird if I'll record a vlog from Paris and put it out?" she asks, hesitating to turn on the camera.

"No, what's weird in it? Do what you love, sweetheart. Plus, it would be great to have our memories captured", I say, curling her hair.

"So should I start recording now?"