inner feelings (info chapter)

courtney barlow  is a young mcgill university student, and her studies of law are constantly interrupted by her fame from when she was 16. she hates being only known as "that girl from total drama" and felt as if there was more to her than her past.

heather kenako LOVES being known for her iconic role on total drama. she keeps her hair long, and away from razors. she works as an actor and always brings up her past experiences in total hell, as she calls it.

alejandro burromuerto is an intimacy coordinator and an actor that has worked with plenty of large shows. he's tried connecting with shows that have his old friends, but, he usually gets turned down. he talks about his past experiences rarely.

sierra calbe is a journalist and a professional blogger, and has recently simmered down from being the super crazed girl from total drama. she does many interviews with her past co-companions, and has actually made REAL friends with cody.

cody emmet jameson anderson is a game producer that works on horror games and children's games. he hates interviews, and has never talked about his experience on the show.

noah sterecra is the writer for cody's games and many different shows. he tends to help courtney with her studies. he's never done an interview, so if there's one online, it's completely not true.

duncan cooper is pretty much a deadbeat. he sleeps with multiple women, and hates paparazzi and interviews. he is on probation for a few crimes he's done. works at a local night club.

gwendolyn sohoim is a student nurse. she's never done an interview and refuses to ever do one on her past. she got married to trent affergs, then got a divorce.

trent affergs is a guitarist that works on plenty of songs for famous singers. he's done 2 interviews and spoke very limited information about his experience.

zeeke mcgregor lives in a hospital, recovering from his past surgeries to make him more like his old self, as the hospital claims. he hasn't done an interview ever.

harold mcgrady is a cartoon animator for several children shows and has showed no interest in getting married. he tolerates interviews, but would rather do some with sierra than some random guy who smokes cigars.

bethany ross is a model and has healed her friendship with heather and lindsay. she loves doing interviews about her peers, since she knows everything about most of them.

bridgette saratoga is a fashion designer who has worked for heather, beth, and lindsay on MANY occasions. she recently married geoff and had one daughter, named summer.

geoff saratoga works as a host for mtv shows and is married to bridgette. he likes doing interviews, because he likes to hope he'll see his old friends again.

lindsay brotus is a model who turns out to be much more educated than her appearance on total drama. she only did that joke for fun and has since proved to be very serious about many topics.

leshawna olongola is a influencer for on social media platforms, and likes doing interviews for sierra, and really anyone interested in doing one can catch her eye as long as the questions aren't intrusive.

katie and sadie lenore are married and own a skincare business. they love doing interviews but always lead them into their products if a sensitive topic comes up.

tyler otos is a fitness trainer but also tends to get hurt during most of his sessions. he'll do interviews but if total drama comes up he'll lead it into his sessions and try to do a trick and end up getting hurt.

devon "dj" jones is a chef with a tv show. he dislikes interviews but tolerates them very well. he still likes to talk to heather and geoff to this day, but is not interested in marriage or a serious relationship.

izzy hernandez is a flower shop owner and isn't as crazy as she pretends to be. she loves telling children funny stories and is married to owen smith, but she didn't change her last name. she can't stand interviews.

owen smith is a comedian that also features in action movies. he loves interviews with a burning passion and also like kids. he's married to izzy hernandez.

justin white is still a famous figure in media to this day. he does interviews, but very little. he refuses to get married and has a reality tv show of his own.

eva vallo is another fitness instructor that is famous for her cold heart but affective method. she does not do any interviews and has actually worked for beth and heather once.

blainely phillips is a failed celebrity after her secrets revealed on total drama. she's sued chris 6 times and has drained him of his money. she now owns a talk show with other failed celebrities.

chris mclain still uses his past as an excuse to be hired for different shows and movies and people on hire him for a side character or a villain. he ended up getting his money drained from him by blainely.

chef hatchet is still a sidekick to chris but has stayed away from the public eye for many years. whenever he comes up on interviews with chris, he denies to speak about that except for a "he's fine."

and i think thats it. lmk in the comments if i missed anyone!! this took forever but anyways BYE