The Spree

I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back

We were sitting down at a restaurant. Waiting for the check

We have made love earlier that day, with no strings attached

——————————————————————————————————

Y/S= Your school

----------------

Your POV:

I walked out my boyfriends house in tears. Why the hell would he cheat on me? I did nothing wrong. I turned on the camera on my phone. My mascara was all ruined and I looked like a big mess. "Great" I sarcastically told myself. I took a Make-up wipe out of my purse and wiped the mascara off my face. I decided to just order a Spree to go to my parents house since I had no where else to stay. After a few minutes I saw a car come up and went up to it. The guy rolled down his window and looked at me. "Your the girl who ordered a Spree, right?" He asked. "Yeah" you said while you opened the door. You got in and put your seatbelt on. "The names Kurt, Kurt Kunkle. You?" He asked suddenly. "Oh, I'm Y/N-" you paused remembering that familiar name. "Wait, wait, wait, Kurt? Kurt Kunkle from Y/S?" You asked with your eyes widened. "Y/N? It's been forever" he says surprised. "I haven't seen you since High-School. You look different" you tell him. "You've also changed" he says back. "Still haven't got rid of your greasy hair?" you say laughing.

His POV:

"How am I supposed to kill her now?" He asks himself. "It's Y/N. She's been friends with me for years" he tells himself. 

-x End of his POV x-

The car ride ended and you got out of the car. You told him to roll down his window and you gave him your number. "Hey, I don't wanna be a weirdo but you can stay with me if you have no where to stay?" He asks. You thought about it and thought "Well I don't wanna stay with my parents" "Yeah, sure, I'll go with you" you went back in his car and he drove you back to his place. You felt weird around him and the environment around you gave you creepy vibes. Like someone has been murdered  here before. "Can I have some of the water in the back of the car?" You asked him. "Sorry but that's not for anyone. It's for.. something" he says. "Okay..?" You were confused but brushed it off.

You guys finally arrived at his house and he opened the door for you."it's a bit messy inside" he tells you. "It's fine I don't really care" you told him looking at him unlock the door. You guys stare at each other for a few seconds then looked away. He looked way different then before. He looked more pretty? You guys went inside. You looked around. "It's not the best" he says. "I already told you it's fine, I don't really care about it. I make lots of messes myself" you say making eye contact with him. He slowly puts his hand in yours and he got closer and tilted his head. He was kissing you. Your childhood best friend was kissing you? You felt as if it was weird, but it felt right. You slowly put one of your hands on his cheek. You passionately kissed him back then broke the kiss. You both stared at each other and chuckled. It felt kinda awkward?

-------------------

Part 2 coming soon! (Sorry if it was a bit short)

\( 'ω')/