Blood and Blades

Isn't it lovely? All alone

Heart made of glass, my mind made of stone

Tear me to pieces, skin and bone

Hello, welcome home

————————————————————————————

TW!: Self Harm, Blood (Plus it's sad)

———————————————————————

"I'm just gonna take the rest of the day off to spend time with you, but first let me clean up the body"  he says backing out his driveway. You were horrified at the fact their was a dead body right behind you. You closed your eyes to try and not hyperventilate. Once Kurt got rid of her body you and him went back to his house. You shouldn't be, knowing he's a killer  but, he wouldn't kill you. Right? 

"Umm Kurt?"  You mumble. "Yeah?"  He asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "I'm going to use the bathroom, I might be in there a little so don't mind that"  you tell him. You go to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. You took out a blade from the pockets of your pants and took a look at it. You were indecisive about it. You put the blade near your arm and cut yourself. You cut yourself a bit more till their was lots of blood streaming down your arm. You cleaned up the blood and put on a long sleeve shirt. After that you got out of the bathroom and saw Kurt near the bathroom on his phone. After he heard the door he looked up. "Hey- why are you wearing a long sleeve shirt?" Kurt asks. "Just a bit cold, plus, that shirt was itchy"  you say lying. You didn't like lying to anybody. But you didn't want him to treat you any different. You ate some pop tarts and watched TV. Every channel was so boring. After what feels like eternity you finally find a channel to watch. "Whatcha ya watching?"  He asked while looking at the TV. "I don't know myself, just a channel  I found"  you say taking a bite from your pop tart. "Your still wearing that long sleeve shirt? Aren't you hot?"  He questions. "Kurt, could you sit down?"  You ask looking down. He sat down and lifted your chin up so you could look at him. Before saying anything you took a deep breath. "Look, your the only person I wanna tell because we've known each other for years. I don't trust telling anybody else this. Well, I- I cut myself"  you say looking back up at him hoping his reactions not what you think it would be. "But, why?"  He asks. His voice breaking. God I hated that. I never wanted to see Kurt sad. "Why would you do that to yourself?"  He says. His eyes having a sad look in them. "Everybody lies to me, doesn't like me, dumps me, ditch's me, everything bad you could think of has happened to me. The only good thing that's happened in my life is you. Thats the only reason I got through high school."  You confess to him. "I'm the only reason? What about your parents?" He asks sounding really concerned. "Kurt, remember our make out session? I was letting out all of my love for you" you whispered. "I'm sorry"  you said crying. You wiped your tears with your sleeves. "I'm taking another day off for you. Okay?" He says cupping your face with his hands. Right after that you cuddled with him. Him sitting while your head was on his lap. "I thought you'd worry more about your followers then me and go and work" you say while Kurt plays with your hands. "Follow for follow?"  He asks. You laugh. "You'll never change, will you?"

———————————————

Part 4 coming soon! ★

((o(^∇^)o))