If only

Every step, every word
With every hour I am falling in
To something new, something brave
To someone I, I have never been

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to wait for a few days for Kurt to come out of the hospital. I tried to visit as much as I could. I knew eventually he'd get out of that room. It felt like forever though. I usually texted him so we could talk more.

I was at the hospital. I played with my fingers while waiting for Kurt to come out. I heard the door for his room open and I looked up quickly. There he was, Kurt. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "I love you so much"  you told him. You stayed a bit more because Kurt was talking to the doctor, but once you got out you wrapped your arm around Kurt's. You went into the passenger seat while he would drive. "Kurt?"  "Yeah?"  He asked. "Could you take a break from Spree? It's what got you into this mess"  you questioned. "I'm not coming back for a while"  he said. "Ill learn how to drive so I could take your place..?"  You asked him. "Y/N that's dang-"  you cut him of by saying "Don't worry about that"  you said seriously. "But Y/N-" "I will do it"  you told him. "I swear if anything happ-"  you cut him off. "Kurt, nothing will. Promise"  the rest of the car ride was silent.

Once you got back to his house Kurt sat on the couch. "Make sure to rest. I'll do the work"  you assured him. 

A little while later, Kurt was asleep. You put a blanket on top of him and kissed his forehead. You went upstairs so you could fall asleep.

You could hear footsteps coming up as you were in bed. Somebody opened the door, it was Kurt.  "What the hell are you doing in my room?"  He said chuckling. "Sleeping, what else?"  You asked sarcastically. He went on the other side of the bed. "Kurt.. could you do me a favor?~" you asked. "What?"  He answered back. "Could you drive me to a driving school?"  You asked trying to look all "cute" so he could take you. "Whateverr"  he said rolling his eyes then chuckling. (Btw you're like 18/19/20 ur choice tbh)

A few months later, you got you're drivers license! Kurt was way better, but you told him to leave driving to you. "Bye Kurt, see you later!"  You said to Kurt before closing the door. You went into his car and made sure you had everything. Gun, water, ETC. You made a account in Spree and somebody had already picked you. You drove too their house and rolled down you're window. "Your Aiden —— right?"  You questioned. "Yeah, I'm here for a Spree? Are you Y/N Y/L/N?"  He answered back. "Yup! You got the right person. Come in"  you told him. He got in the back and you started driving. "Mind if I drink some water?"  He asked. "No, not at all. That's why they are there"  you answered back. You saw him take a sip and smirked. You took a turn where it wasn't his destination. "This isn't the way there?"  He said. "Oh, trust me. I know"  you said calmly. You saw him choke until he died. You later disposed of the body and cleaned the car. It felt wrong, but at the same time, it felt right.

After a few drives, I went back to Kurt's house. I knocked on the door and Kurt opened the door. He looked at my face and saw blood all over it. "Y/N what the hell are you doing with all that blood on your face?"  Kurt asked in a harsh whisper tone pulling you inside the house. "How many people have you killed?"  He asked. "Like.. 5 people?"  You said as if nothing happened. Kurt looked at you and noticed a bruise on you're arm. "What happened?"  He asked picking up you're arm and looking at it. "Oh, yeah. That. Umm.. basically someone tried to retaliate when I pulled out a gun"  you said straight forward. Kurt also saw a scar in your face. "Let's get you cleaned up"  he said taking you to the bathroom.

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

—————————————————

Part 7 coming soon! (Sorry For

Being gone for so long)