Jessie Adams

It's sweet like saccharine

What I do to have you sitting here next to me

Looking at you makes me wanna go gouge out my eyes

Bloody suprise

Like cherry pie, will you be mine?

————————————————————————————————————

He looked at me a way he hadn't before, his eyes were at ease. He was right near my face now. I filled the gap in between us and started to kiss him. You sat up correctly and kissed him more.

You separated your lips and you smiled. "Let's get to bed, it's getting late" you said. He agreed and he went upstairs. You slept on the couch and fell asleep instantly.

10:30 AM

Morning came and you got up only to see Kurt heading out the door. "Spree?" You questioned kneeling from the couch to see him. He nodded his head. "I'm taking a girl called Jessie Adams, heard she is famous"  he answered. "Kay, careful out there" you told him before he left. You heard the door close and went on your phone waiting for him to arrive.

7:10 PM

Where the hell is Kurt? You've called him thousands of times and got no answer. You decided to turn on the TV only to be shocked at what you heard. You covered your mouth.

"It is heard that a Spree driver "Kurt Kunkle" has most likely been killed. His death was by Jessie Adams..." your shock quickly turned into a death stare. You went into another car he had and found a gun in there. You didn't know how to drive, but you were always fascinated at how cars worked and look at your mom drive her car and how she drives it. She also taught you about certain parts and how to use them. You quickly look at the news to see where he was killed. You didn't know for yourself if he was dead. Oh, but if so. I'm gonna kill her. 

You arrived at the place he got killed and saw Kurt on the floor. With blood all over him. No Jessie Adams. You ran to him and picked him up. "KURT, KURT!? PLEASE, IF YOUR ALIVE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RESPOND" you yelled worried as hell. He slightly moved one of his hands towards yours and tried to grasp onto it to hold it. He also gave you a weak grin. You quickly went into the car and drove to the hospital.

9:40 PM

You were finally at the hospital and brought him in. You yelled "PLEASE SOMEONE HE IS DYING PLEASE FRICKIN HELP US" you couldn't help but the urge to cry. A nurse immediately brought him into a room. A few minutes later, you see a doctor and he tries to examine what had happened. You weren't allowed in the room so you stayed in the waiting room. You foot kept tapping the floor nervously. You saw the doctor walk out. You quickly got up. "Any news?" you asked. "Yes, he might be able to survive" he informed. You put your hands over your mouth grinning. "Thank you so much, thank you!" You told him. You waited in the waiting room until you could see him. "You may come in and see him" the doctor came out to tell you.

You speed walked to the room and opened the door. There he was, Kurt, alive. You ran up to his bed and held his hand and your head glared down. "Oh my god, Kurt. I'm so happy your alive" you said grinning through your tears. He looked at you and smiled. "D-Did Jessie Adams do this to you?" You asked him. He nodded his head slowly. Jessie Adams, huh?

I'm gonna kill that son of a b!tch..

————————————————————————

Part 6 coming soon! ♥︎

ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘