Sharpfins

I've been getting into Dragons: Rescue Riders, and I really like it! So, in honor of being bored out of my mind, I made a dragon species and out way to much thought into it!
-

OC - Sharpfin

Sharpfins are a type of flight-sea dragon, like Fastfins. They are a secret and undiscovered species, primarily living in dark, unoccupied/remote forests. Though, they can adapt into any location if needed. They are omnivorous, and eat almost anything edible. Though, they mostly prefer fish and fruits. With their large, strong wings, they're amazing fliers. Plus their great fins, they're also excellent swimmers. When trying to defend themselves, their large wings will project spikes, making them look more intimidating. They are usually solitary, unless having a mate. Sharpfins are monogamous, and will mate for life. If they have a mate, they will live in small family units. Hatchlings usually leave their parents at 9 months of age, but can stay to take care of future offspring if they choose to. They primarily nest in trees, caves, sea pillars, or tall mountains.

Powers
— Glow-In-The Dark Scales
— Claw Retraction
— Poison Immunity
— Environmental Adaption
— Enhanced Lung Capacity
— Enhanced Flexibility
— Supernatural Hearing
— Enhanced Agility
— Heat Vision
— Feral Mind
— Prehensile Tail
— Retractable Spikes
— Wave Emission

Day Looks
Normal; can range in colors depending on where they live. In dark, shaded forests, they'll have darker scales (usually black). In more bright or open places, their scales will be lighter and more vibrant. Their markings match the color of their base scales.

Night LooksLooks the same as morning version, except their markings are much more visible now, and glow in the dark

Night Looks
Looks the same as morning version, except their markings are much more visible now, and glow in the dark. The white parts are the parts that glow at night.

OtherSharpfins are rather large, once they're fully grown

Other
Sharpfins are rather large, once they're fully grown. The age they're fully grown (in human years) is about ten years. They live for about three to four hundred years. Once at their full age, they're height is around 274cm if male, and 304cm if female, (or 9ft if male, and 10ft if female) from foot to horns. In length, they're about the same, around only two yards long. They have a wing span of around 335cm, and are overall huge dragons once they're old enough.
(I may have gotten my calculations wrong on the heights and lengths, so if I find a way to properly measure them I will.)