About my last chapter

Okay so EVEN MORE PROOF FOR MY LAST CHAPTER. This entire video. May want to watch the video before reading, unless you don't mind spoilers.

The basic plot of it is Foxy and his friends trying to figure out if Puppet is Marionette (since apparently Marionette is a girl and Puppet is a boy in the lore). I'm going to be specifically talking about 21:40 - 22:50 since that's where we get the answer.

In short, yes, Puppet says he is A marionette, but never says he IS Marionette. Perhaps it's an old name and isn't preferred?

(Now ima just be summarizing the scene rq incase you don't wanna watch the video)

In the paperwork Foxy has, which happens to be Puppet's, it says that he's a girl and a marionette. (Also, I thought I'd add that when looking it up, it seems that most puppets look like boys, while most marionettes look like girls.) Foxy also says that it was locked in his computer room, a room that Puppet wouldn't let Foxy get into. Circus Baby then pulled Foxy to the side and tells him that it says the marionette is a girl, and they still don't know if Puppet is one. It seems like maybe Baby knew about Puppet and didn't want him being exposed.

Foxy then goes back to Puppet and asks if he's the marionette. Puppet doesn't reply at first, but then says it's complicated. He's stuttering while he's says this, mind you. Foxy is confused, so Puppet asked "If I told you, that I was a guy, but I had the soul of a girl, would you believe me?"

I know he's talking about how he's possessed by Charlie, or whichever girl he's possessed by in this universe, but still! It feels like he's coming out to them in a way. Anyways!

Foxy once again asks if Puppet is a boy or a girl, if he's the marionette. To which Puppet relies, "I am... The Puppet Master. And you can think of me as however you want. As long as you consider me your friend, I think it don't matter." He hesitated while saying he's the puppet master. After that, BonBon said he accepted him for who he was, and Puppet kinda yelled "DON'T COME NEAR ME."

Foxy again asks if he's a marionette, to which he says he is a marionette. Then, CB asks for the paperwork back.

[End of the super long summary that I didn't indent to make this long.]

Anyway, I think this whole episode was in a way, hinting that Puppet is trans. If not trans, definitely not cisgender.

And since he never said he was a male or female by the end, I'm sticking to my Nonbinary/Genderfluid headcanon!!

Also he uses both bathrooms. I rest my case.