Shit-

(HELLOOOO! As you can tell, I'm getting really bored rn but I wanna atleast make 10 chapters before stopping this forever! I might make more, depending on how long it takes me to actually finish it, knowing me probs gonna be long but whatever, anyways! I'm planning on making these authors notes a tiny bit longer so you can skip them if you would really like! Anyways, so this story is gonna be about Duncan and Courtneys workplace, and how fuckingly wrong it goes when they first step place in this fucking building, anyways! Not gonna spoil it soooo, byeeee!)

TW:SWEARING AND SEXUAL JOKES!

NOONES POV:
Courtney and Duncan both arrived at the school grounds, lucky for Courtney, Duncan didn't open the door for her just incase the school seen. But he did wait for her to get out and held her hand as she exited the car, "You're such an idiot.." she said, obviously flattered by the treatment. As they walked into the school Duncan had a friendly chat with DJ. He was kinda acting a bit suspicious tho..don't know why but you know! Normal! (hheheheheehehe) Courtney continued walking when Duncan asked why he was waiting for him, then accidentally calling her princess in school grounds. All the classmates were around the reception and they freaked out, "NOAH, YOU WERE RIGHT! THEY FUCKED-!" Geoff screamed out, as Noah smirked and fist-bumped him. Courtney turned a bright shade of red before DJ said, "Wow, you two a thing? Already?! Wow! Happy for you guys!" He laughed and smiled the normal DJ-smile! He was always so friendly. Courtney didn't care, she stomped out of the building, arms folded as Duncan tried to bring her back in. "Princessss~ Cmon, the kids were just joking aroundddd" he spoke in a persuading voice, it didn't work on Courtney though. "No." She said calmly yet anger was in her eyes. "Just do it." He said sternly and grabbed onto her face, like he was about to kiss her. She blushed quickly and pushed him away. "FINE!" she yelled before all the kids and Duncan cheered, being that loud that they could hear her orrr the fact that the students were right there was probably it, Courtney ignored everyone though, she immediately walked into her classroom and sat on her table, grunting as someone was at the door. "Come in." she said sternly, before it was the principal of the school, Izzy. "Oh! Hello Izzy!" She said, immediately changing up her tone. "Hi!~ Just wanted to congratulate you with your and Duncan's-" "NO! NOPE, NONONONONO, IM NOT HAVING IT! IM NOT WITH THAT UGLY OGRE!" she yelled, screaming her lungs out. Everyone near heard her and was absolutely terrified. Nobody ever heard her scream like that. Although it's only been in a week, they was TERRIFIED! As her class came in and Izzy left her anger appeared again, still as pissed off as before, flames were in her eyes. Her class were scared of this women as they walked in. She still started to teach until Noah, ofcourse the sassy asshole, then raised his hand and asked, "Hey, did you and Duncan fuck?" he shivered, the class snickering under their breaths but shaking, wondering what she was gonna do next. She just stomped out the classroom and yelled, "NO I DID NOT FUCK DUNCAN, STOP SAYING THAT YOU ASSHOLES!" Her class were in shock. "Court never swears" spoke Noah, the sarcastic bitch,

(OKAY SO SORRY I HAD TO INTERRUPT THIS BUT I JUST REALISED THAT LIKE 75% OF THIS STORY WATTPAD DELETED, DUNNO WHY I WONT QUESTION IT SORRY BYE BYE)

Then she just death stared him down before going back to her class to teach. Finally, once the bell rang was her time where she was able to sit alone. Although as her class exited they were still terrified and some mumbling among their friends around them. Courtney then just sat on her table, scrolling through her phone trying to not think about the rumours and the conversations..

DUNCANS POV:
I was fucking sat in detention for the next 15 minutes as I had to look after the kids, as they were mostly my class.. I NEED to see Courtney. She's probably so fucking pissed off.. I just need to wait for the bell to ring and I can go check on her. As I was thinking to myself, the bell rung. FINALLY! I better go..and quick!

NOONES POV:
Duncan bolted out of the classroom immediately to Courtney's, assuming she'd still be in there, and was definitely right. He spotted Courtney where she normally was, sat on her phone, as normal. "Oh fucking hell, Courtney! I NEED to talk to you!" Duncan breathed heavily, barely able to get his words out. "What do you want." She spoke, anger and frustration. "Okay so, I'm so sorry about what happened earlier, princess.." He spoke, not ever thinking that Courtney would forgive him. She sighed deeply before speaking, "it's those fucking kids.." mumbling it, "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU JUST SWORE?!" he was shocked, then surprised but was happy about it, he immediately grabbed Courtney from her table and hugged her tightly. "I-.." Courtney blushed heavily, her face turned a bright red, seeing Duncan's large hand on Courtneys waist, she was really flustered by his behaviour. When Duncan realised he blushed, which was a light rose colour. "Oh! I'm so sorry..um- Princ- I mean Courtney.." Duncan said, before removing his hands from her body. "Get your filthy hands off of me, you weirdo! That's right!" Courtney said, running to the back of her classroom, squealing as Duncan giggled at her childish behaviour. Speaking of childish and squealing, the kids were about to come into her classroom. "Quick! Get out.." Courtney yelled before whispering, "don't tell anyone about this..~" she spoke before smirking as a flustered and embarrassed Duncan walked out of Courtney's classroom, quickly bolting away. Luckily, this class didn't hear about the rumour yet.. although some did, they didn't mention it. They were the happy and gleeful class that she normally would've had. So she just continued her lesson. Although, there was something that just wouldn't get out of her head.. it was.. Duncan! -oh damn, why do I keep thinking about that idiot! He's a little bit cute.. but I can't like him! I can't go soft or naive on him, he could be like that moron. I'll kill him when I have the chance. Nono Courtney, you're losing it! Just don't worry about him and continue your lesson!- "Um, Courtney?... Can we go now?" Bridgette said before Tyler spoke, "I'd love to stay here and admire her allll day-" Tyler smirked, "Oh shut up, SIMPPP!" Bridgette said, Lindsay was furious. Tyler was her boyfriend, but ever since Courtney came around Tyler loved her. Lindsay was envious at this. "Oh yea, you can go now, hah.." Courtney spoke, laughing as her class exited the room. Finally, she could go speak to Duncan.. Courtney walked to Duncan's room and knocked politely, "I-" his class were still in there as Duncan gave them all 10 minutes detention, but they still asked questions about Courtney and Duncan. "THERE IS THE QUEEN!" Noah screamed as all the kids flocked around Courtney, as if she was their queen, pretty much she was, she smiled, trying to forget about what happened in the morning. "Okay! Detentions over kids, go now." Duncan said, as they left quickly, waving and hugging Courtney as they left. "Why are you the kids favouriteeee..~" he pretended to cry, "Aww, don't worry! Don't cry!" She hugged him softly as Duncan smirked as he digged his face in her shoulder, pretending to tear up still. "Well, I've gotta go home now. So I'll see you later.." Courtney spoke before walking off , as Duncan admired her exit the school gates..