34

Chapter 34

    The Tokyo Metropolitan High School of Conjuration.

    Today is the day when the latest chapter of the manga is updated. According to the official estimate, today is the day when the Huaiyu chapter is updated, but everyone is not in the mood to care about it for the time being.

    The staying power of the last big chapter is really too great.

    The bond between Yuzu Yuhito, Megumi Fukuro, and Rose Kizaki is vividly displayed in the initial similarity.

    After they read the manga, they sighed again, sure enough, magicians are not normal people, look at Nagasaki, and then look at Fuhei.

    They are all crazy batches.

    Knotabagi Yuhito's mood was a little depressed, after all, he hadn't experienced so many things in the manga.

    "Swallowing Su Nuo's finger, will so many tragedies happen?" Knotweed Yuren lowered his head in disappointment.

    Fu Heihui frowned, and gave him a hard elbow.

    "Aw——" Knotweed Yuren covered his chest, the corners of his eyes were filled with physiological saline, "Fuhei, what are you doing?" "

    Don't think so much." Everything that happened in the novel is very different from the reality." "

    If you keep entangled with these things, you will be exhausted."

    Knotabagi Yuhito looked at him wrongedly: "But Fu Hei and Fu Hei in the comics Nagizaki chose to hide me."

    It is precisely because the villain in the comics [Komayuhito] swallowed his fingers, and [Two-faced Su Nuo] succeeded in being fleshed, which led to the subsequent series of tragedies.

    Fu Heihui looked at him angrily: "Don't tell me you didn't hide it from me and Nagasaki!"

    Knotaba Yuhito was very guilty, and forcibly quibbled: "But you and Nagasaki appeared first in the manga, so it was you who first appeared. Keep it from me."

    Everyone knew that this was just a form of comics, and Knotabagi Yuhito was so guilty that his eyes began to wander.

    Fu Heihui dead fish eye: "Hehe."

    As expected of a guy who can play with Gojo-sensei!

    Indecision is the fault of Gojo Satoru.

    Gojo Satoru, who was receiving the students outside, sneezed.

    Nagasaki Yarose looked at him with distaste: "Use a tissue, bastard!"

    Gojo Satoru sniffled, "It's all right, it's just that my nose suddenly feels itchy, I don't have a cold!"

    Nagasaki Yarose looked around: "No Did you say that there are two in the same period, why are you here only, Mr. Gojo?" "