149

Chapter 149

    Noriaki Kakyoin and Jotaro Kujo are submerged in the enthusiasm of Chef JO, and the two 'bad friends' come and go, entrapping each other.

    At this time, Hua Jiang Tuo Dou also wished to find a seam in the ground and disappear into this world.

    Noriaki Kakyoin understands that he found SPW to contact 'Araki Hirohiko'!

    The key is that Huajiang Takuto has no reason to refuse, because the other party has indeed shown a hundred and twenty points of sincerity. With such a condition, even if it is a lantern, it will never find another one.

    Huajiang Takuto thought about running away, but wouldn't it be a pity for those naive readers who are waiting to be fed and ready to eat knives.

    He is the man who wants to distribute comic knives all over the neon country!

    Mr. Cat, who was hiding from the Yokohama apprentices at Hanae Takuto's house, saw that he was so worried, so he gave Hanae Takuto a trick.

    "I've heard of the name Kujo Jotaro." Natsume Soseki turned into a human and sat on the sofa drinking the tea brought by Hanae Takuto. "A stand-in messenger who can pause time..." Hanae Takuto poured another

    cup Hearing the tea, his eyes narrowed slightly: "Mr. Cat, you also know that there are really substitute messengers in this world." Natsume Soseki paused slightly while drinking tea: "You     never

    asked me."

With Hanae Takuto's condemning eyes, the old fried dough stick Natsume Soseki drank the tea without changing his face and heartbeat, and by the way, he could lower his head to find fault: "The tea seems to have been left for too long." "Well, the cup is good

    ."

    Natsume Soseki looked down Looking at the inside of the teacup, it seems that there is a beautiful scenery inside, as if you can see the flowers, but you don't look at Huajiang Takuto.

    Huae Takuto stared at Teacher Natsume sadly for a while, as if he had nothing to do with him.

    Forget it, Huae Takuto comforted himself, there is an old man in the family, if there is a treasure, the detective agency and Hong Kong gangsters want to find Mr. Natsume, but they can't even find it.

    "Mr. Natsume, what can you do?" Hanae Takuto sighed, "I didn't expect that the people in the comics are real, and now they are all looking for them, but I can't tell him that those cartoonists are not in this world. , Those are all copied by me."

    Hanae Takuto looked downcast, like a rooster who had lost a fight, Natsume Soseki looked at him thoughtfully: "Takuto, you really think that what you saw Is it just a manga?"

    Takuto Hanae was at a loss: "Otherwise what else could it be?"

    Natsume Soseki swallowed the words 'maybe a prophecy', and he just sighed: "If you don't want to expose the backside of these popular manga There is no fact that cartoonists exist, you may consider opening some social accounts.”

    Commonly known as opening a vest.

    "Actually, it's not just that they are interested in the manga artist behind your scenes. Many readers of the manga are also interested in the man who created the manga. In this case, you might as well show it openly." Natsume Soseki looked lost in