117

Chapter 117

    Oda is dead -

    the update of the animation has caused many viewers who are concerned about the content of Bungo Stray Dogs to collapse.

    [At the beginning, Oda Tsukuru said that a person died, I thought it was Ango, but I also thought it was himself when he killed him. ]

    [Knife, knife, I am now fearless as a knife eater! ]

    [Hahahahahaha, let's all die! ]

    [This is too misleading! ]

    Mori Ogai was very satisfied with the voices of howling ghosts and howling wolves on the Internet.

    "Alice-chan~Look at the new peripherals from the R&D department, do they look good~" Mori Ogai picked up the Dazai Osamu Blind Box and the Oda Sakunosuke Blind Box.

    "Random blind box, taking advantage of the heat of the dark age, is on the market!" "

    There are also various styles." Mori Ogai is throwing flowers behind his back.

    Alice picked up a Nendoroid of Osamu Dazai with a blank expression: "It's scary, why do you want to be Dazai!" "

    Because Dazai-kun is a hot man." Mori Ogai picked up the financial report, "Look, go up Last quarter's financial report, Dazai-kun's surroundings responded very well~" "

    Rin Taro, you really caught a man, and you still don't let go. Dazai has been away for so long, and you still want to make money for you. You are really an evil capitalist! "

    Alice looked at Mori Ogai with disgust.

    Mori Ogai made a bitter face: "Alice-chan~ It's too venomous to say so." "

    I paid for it, and I paid them for the portrait rights." "

    But Rin Taro expected that if he didn't advance If you say hello, Dazai must come to trick you, so he will send someone to the Armed Detective Agency to negotiate and sign the contract.”

    Although Osamu Dazai believed that Mori Ogai had the qualifications to become a king when he was fifteen years old, but that is all in the past , They, the master and apprentice pair, will definitely not be relentless if they can pit each other.

    Mori Ogai directly eliminated this possibility.

    As expected of him.

    "I see that a lot of people want Natsume-sensei's cat pendant recently." Mori Ogai touched his chin, "Alice, tell me, if I search all over Yokohama for public sanhua cats, can I find Natsume-sensei to sign the authorization letter. "

    Alice looked at him with a direct look of contempt: "Rintaro, be yourself!" "

    If you do that, Teacher Natsume will definitely come to Hong Kong to beat you up, let you feel what a teacher's love is!"

    Sen Ogai thought the same reasoning. Regarding Natsume-sensei, it is best to let nature take its course. Although Natsume-sensei is not young, but he is very agile. It was hung on the top of the Hongkong Building to show the public.