144

Chapter 144

    There is an inescapable villain in the JOJO story, which runs through the entire series, that is the villain Dio Brando in the first part. In the first Phantom Blood, Dio was adopted by Joestar ancestor George Joestar I , but in order to obtain the Joestar family property, Dior, who was born evil, poisoned and murdered George Joestar while pretending to be a filial son.

    In the end, Dio's conspiracy was exposed by JOJO Jonathan. Dio chose to wear a stone ghost mask to become a vampire, and continued to fight with Jonathan. In the end, Jonathan was killed by Dio in order to stop Dio, and one person and one vampire were buried in the sea together.

    But Dio did not die, but occupied Jonathan's body and hid in the coffin. He wandered in the ocean for hundreds of years and was salvaged in modern times. This is the opening scene of the third part of JOJO's Bizarre Adventure, Stardust Crusaders.

    Everything Dongsuke Jousuke and others experienced in the small town of Morio was inseparable from DIO in the final analysis. Someone once discovered "arrows" containing energy in Egypt. After these arrows were twisted and turned, several came to DIO. After DIO was defeated by Kujo Jotaro and his party, the whereabouts of the arrows were unknown, and two of them were scattered in Morioh Town.

    Once selected by the arrow, it will become a substitute messenger with the ability to stand in. The existence of arrows in Duwang Town has also caused the increase of substitute messengers here.

    Dongfang Jousuke is a natural stand-in messenger, he was not selected by the arrow, as a 'Jostar', like his 'predecessors', he has the blood of golden spirit flowing in his body.

    Although Dongfang Jousuke himself has the appearance of a rebellious boy, he is indeed the most gentle JOJO, and the double as a manifestation of spiritual energy perfectly shows this point.

    Higashikata Jousuke's stand-in "Crazy Diamond" restores all damaged items or creatures to their original appearance, even if they are blown to pieces, they can be restored instantly.

    In short, he is a nanny.

    He is actually not interested in manga, Kishibe Rohan is also one of the most popular manga artists in the juvenile manga market, but when his friends mentioned "Red and Black Boy" Kishibe Rohan, he was even more confused, a bit Not interested.

    But "JOJO's Bizarre Adventure" is different. The moment Dongsuke saw the story, he was instantly addicted to it.

    The Joestar family has been gentlemen for generations!

    Dongfang Jousuke looked at the great-grandfather on the screen, feeling guilty silently.

    Turning the pages, Dongfang Jousuke always felt guilty looking at Wei Guangzheng's great-grandfather Jonathan Joestar.

    Maybe this is the power of the ancestors.

    Dongsuke Jousuke picked up the second "Battle Trend", watching the adventures of his father Joseph Joestar when he was young, he couldn't believe it.

    "This handsome guy is Mr. Joseph?!" Dongfang Jousuke wiped his eyeballs, and couldn't believe what he saw. "Did Mr. Joestar secretly ask the author to make him handsome?"