CHAPTER 5 : First Male

A few minutes later Marion walk to the kitchen and approach Harvey. Harvey turn around to look at Marion, but never in his life ever saw a Goddess. He thought that maybe Marion was a Goddess that come to this land to help them in any possible happen in future.

“ Can I have a glass of water please?” Harvey startled because he just stare at Marion without even blinking for almost two minutes straight. He quickly get a bowl of water for Marion and ask if she was okay and if the ankle still hurting if she walk. Harvey ask her to rest first while he preparing for the foods. He blush when he’s thinking about Marion beauty and her body is so tempting. The fur that wrap in her body is so thin and a bit tight making her look more desirable.

Marion take her pain killer with the water then Harvey come with a bowl of meat that already been cut in dice and give it to Marion. “You not going to eat?” asked Marion. Harvey only told her that he already ate a while ago when he go hunt just now. After Marion finish eating, she sit on the piles of fur that Harvey make for her to sleep on.

Then she ask Harvey to sit next to her. “I guess you probably curious where I came from right? And I for sure know that you must have a lot of question to ask, didn’t you?” Harvey only blush when Marion look at him with a smile and  ask him to sit next to her. He comply and nodded. Marion tell him almost everything about Earth where men and women are equal in number and also men do not shift to any beast form. Harvey growl for a bit when he heard that male in Marion place can be so cruel like a feral toward female. How come the male there did not appreciated female as much as they do here.

Then he think to himself, no matter what will happen whether Marion accept him as her male or not, he will always protect her with all he could. Maybe he can be her guardian to stick beside her. “Can you give me your hand? I mean stretch your hands.” Harvey just do what she ask him to do and then he saw a red color of bead that smell so sweet given by Marion. Marion ask him to put it in his mouth and demonstrate to him to eat the candy. When the candy reach his tongue, his eyes widen and  look at Marion with a surprise look. He never thought that the small bead can make such flavour.

“Well, what do you think? Its sweet doesn’t it?” Marion smile and chuckle a bit when she see Harvey reaction to the candy. “That is what we call candy or sweets, the flavour that you eat just now is watermelon flavour which is my favourite. I always bring one or two packets with me when I on duty.” Harvey ask her what did she mean by when she was on duty. Then Marion explained to him about her being a FBI agent and she also tell him that she can take down a few men without any weapon. Harvey was amazed by Marion ability and the thing that she called ‘candy’ just now.

“Does this mean you accept me as your male?” Marion startled by the question, she never had to think to take a male that fast right after she arrived there, but then when she remember about how Harvey fell for Qing Qing and being hurt by Parker, she just cant let that happen. “I am sorry to assume that you want me to be your male, I thought that by giving me your favourite things would mean that you want me to be your male.” Harvey frown and feeling down when he saw Marion just quite down and didn’t answer him when he ask her the question. Harvey rise and want to walk away from the room when suddenly Marion jump into him from the back and hug him.

“Silly, I just surprise when you suddenly ask me that question, I never said that I don’t want you to be my male did I?.. of course I want you to be my male, I actually intended to ask you when my legs is okay but since you already proposed to me early, why not!” Marion chuckle and hug him while answer him that. Harvey turn around and face Marion with a big smile. His tail wagging vigorously while his ears perk up. Marion rub her head into his neck when she saw his tail keep wagging, so cute!! she give him a peck on his lips making his face redden.

Marion just laugh at his reaction. ‘My first male. I am going to give you all the love that you needed, so that you can never think of Qing Qing anymore.’ that what she though when she saw how happy Harvey with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : I love Alexandra Daddario 😍.. Can u guys imagine that she will be the face of ours MC❤️❤️💞💞. Btw, I would like to ask u guys, should our Marion be friended with Qing Qing or not? Cause I was thinking if be friend with Qing Qing would make it good for her or maybe not. Be sure to comment and give me your opinion. Btw thank you all for reading this story. Love you guys<3<3<3<3 xoxo.