9 - lemon

The two sat in silence for a while. Perhaps they were waiting for something. Zoro trained lightly, and Robin applied the ointment to her ankle. Zoro's the one who broke the silence.

"What's that"

"It's a healing ointment. Want some?"

"Please. Lifting these weights hurts like hell right now."

She poured some on her hands.

"Come here" she demanded.

He smiled. "Or what?"

She smirked. Sprouting arms on the floor, she tripped him.

"OWWW he yelled landing on his back." Before he could talk, she had covered his mouth.

"I was worried about you. I don't have time for your games." Her hand gently grasped his, and she began stroking his wrist. Gently, she applied the ointment carefully letting her fingers glide across the cuts. Her tender hands no longer covered his mouth, but he couldn't muster any words. Her blue eyes were charming in a mysterious yet mature way. Her smile as she leaned her face closer to his was mischievous and the slightest bit intimidating.

"Be a good boy... Please" she pouted.

He huffed and rolled onto his stomach. She smiled. Her grace and soft breathing as she massaged his back exited him. And she could tell. She relished in his fervor.

"They're so big." She said squeezing his shoulders. He didn't respond. Frustrated, she poked one of his bullet wounds. He whimpered.

"Why are you doing that?" He asked.

"You got these for me, right?" Grabbing a fist full of his green hair, she lifted his head, placing her lips as close to his ear as she could get them. "That means they belong to me" she whispered.

...

She provocatively suffused his scarred back, under a veneer of genuineness. He couldn't do it himself, she had no choice, of course. Her salacious groans, on the other hand, made known her amorous intentions. She finished and he sat up. Wanting as much of his skin on hers as possible, she removed her own shirt, wrapping her arms around him. Her touch-provoked reverie all but amused him. He stood up, with mischievous intentions. She still couldnt walk that well, due to her foot, and had to be carried up to the crowsnest. She clung tighter. Turning to face her, her chest pressed delicately against his, he smiled.

"I never paid you back for what you did in Choppers office." He said, his lips approaching hers. She leaned in as far as she could on one leg, and just before their lips touched, he tripped her.

Now he sat on his knees, in between her legs. Putting his hands on her waist, he pulled her closer.

"You offered to help me relieve my stress. But you've only caused me stress. Shouldn't you take responsibility?"

"Mmmmmm I'm prepared to" she said with a smile. It wasnt long before they were completely naked.

...

They sat on the bench, exchanging kisses and groping each other. It was awkard, trying not to hurt each other. Eventually, They gave up. Robin sat in his lap.

"Mmmm you have no idea how long I've wanted this" she said, grabbing his cock inbetween her legs.

He groaned.  "And you've got no idea how long I've wanted to give it to you." He whispered. Biting her neck from behind.

"Oh?"

"Every time you played some silly little game, I wanted nothing more than to give you what you were asking for."

"Why didnt you?"

"It'd be a little disingenuous. I can't offer you a safe place to stay and then fuck you there." knowing her past, he felt that it'd do more harm than good.

"mm but right here in someone else's watchtower is okay?"

"you're funny."

"put it in" she demanded.

He obliged. His soft whines only made each thrust feel better as she bounced on his cock.

"Y-you're too good not to have experience" she whined.

"I never said I didn't. I said not often." He smirked. Standing her up, forcing her to stand on one leg, he continued fucking her. She had no choice but to trust him, lest she lose her balance and fall

Her moans grew louder, and he covered her mouth.

"Y-you need to be quiet. What if we get caught."

"Oh commme on... They're pirates. I'm sure they do the s-same mmmmnnim cumming." she said

"Shit I'm gonna cum. We'll leave a mess if we aren't careful."

"I have a mouth for a reason, Zoro." She said, dropping to her knees and opening her mouth, stroking his dick until he came into her mouth.

For minutes after that, they were catching their breath. Silence. Peace as she lay her head on his chest, and he started out into the boundless ocean. They were still to keep watch, obviously. No goodnights. In the morning. They worked to get more acquainted with the crew, and they began their journey to waters 7.