??? - A-001 • A-100

T.E.: 003
---
The "main" three wake up in a new place.

Epiko: "Guiding light, do you know where we are...?"

Guiding light disappeared.

"G-guidy..?"

Gerry: "WHERE ARE THEY???"

Epiko: I see a green flashlight, it costs 10 golden coins, i buy 2 'gummy' flashlights for me and Gerry.

Gerry: "Oh, thanks!"

Epiko: "Your welcome...But we should open that door." I point at the door that is infront of us, the door has a text that says 'A-001'...Strange.

Gerry: I open the door slowly, we can see a bright yellow light. "Uhh...Hello? Who or what's there?"

The light slowly dissapears.

Epiko: "What was that..? Is somebody there??" the flashlight stopped working, i shake it and it starts working again. "Uhh...Weird"

Gerry: "Shouldn't've trusted a 10 bobux flashlight lmao"

The "main" two proceed to walk in the weird place.

Epiko: This looks like an office, with lots of boxes and coins on the floor..Wait.."THIS IS- ..."

Gerry: "What happened, Epik-bro?" They looked like they just realized something.

Epiko: "TH- THIS IS... ROO-"

A box falls down to the ground, Epiko and Gerry can hear a silent scream but just ignore it

"ROOMS!!"

Gerry: "Okay? Did you make a new name for- OH WAIT CRAP NOW I REMEMBER IT IS ROOMS!!"

Epiko & Gerry realize A-60 is near

Epiko & Gerry: "OH NO-"

The "main" two hide inside the lockers, the room starts to shine BRIGHT red and A-60 screams "at the top of its lungs" (it doesn't rlly have lungs lmao), after some seconds, Epiko and Gerry get out of their lockers because they think Hide exists in rooms dkjfkdjcj

Epiko: "BUT WHY WAS THERE A PORTAL- A DOOR- I- I DON'T KNOW?!"

Gerry: "WHERE IS GUIDY WHEN YOU NEED HER?!"

Epiko: "I THINK THAT'S WHY GUIDING LIGHT ISN'T HERE..MAYBE HE'S STILL STUCK IN DOORS OR THEY WILL REAPPEAR WHEN WE DIE??"

Gerry: "I DON'T KNOW LET'S JUST TRY TO BEAT THIS GAME SO WE CAN GO BACK!!"

Gerry & Epiko don't have any other choice but to beat Rooms

(Meanwhile in our Doors universe)

Guiding light: "GERRY?? EPIKO?? GUYS!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY.. WHERE ARE YOU? WHY WAS THERE ARE SECRET PORTAL I DIDN'T EVEN PUT IT THERE!!" I'm so anxious, where did they even go?? and i can't get through the other side of the portal just because I'm THE STUPID GUIDING LIGHT?!

GL starts to punch and kick everything near them, then moments later, it starts crying

"I MISS CURIOUS SO MUCH..Ok Guidy..Just calm down!!"

Guding light proceeds to eat the epik chill pills :D

"Nam Nam Lemon Flavour :] Honestly Lemon is always the best"

GL starts talking to the wall xe just punched and kicked

(Meanwhile in our Rooms universe)

Gerry: We're in A-79, almost 90, this is so hard and we're tired of running, searching, fixing the gummy light every 5 secs we use it, hiding from A-60 all at the same time in a game?! That's too much for me...But in funny games with Roleplay epikness i don't really care 🥰🥰

Epiko: (in the most tired, exhausted, exaggerated, dramatic, sadistic voice you've ever heard) "I'm so ####### sleepy, thirsty, dirty and hungry..."

Gerry: "Haha lmao get rekt that's why u should take a bath every day!!"

Epiko: "Ugh..Never will i ever, heheh.."

The "main" two continue walking and talking

Gerry: "Do you think Guidy is ok?"

Epiko: "Yeah, he's kinda crazy, y'know? I feel like they woukd just start punching and kicking a wall, eat the pills, then start talking to the same wall."

Gerry: "Weirdly correct bro...And then i think she would start to talk about memes how much it misses Curious light" (they are)

A-90: "Hiii"

Gerry & Epiko: "...😐"

A-90: "Bye rude idiots"

A-90 goes away.

Epiko: "It would have said the exact same thing if we just wanted to sneeze"

Gerry: "Yeah lmfao, these gummy flashlights kinda suck but at the same time they're so cool, you need to ✨OoGaA boOgAa✨ a lot of times but it's still infinite."

Epiko: "Pfft, you're right, you're right!"

Gerry smiles because Epiko is happy

Gerry: "Heheh... there's an exit in A-200 or A-300, right?"

Epiko: "Yeah i don't really want to beat the game and go to door A-1000"

Gerry: "We still need to continue our Doors adventure.."

Epiko: "Yeah."

(A-100)

---
See u in 1-6 days!