Extra: Eye-tistic

help i can't stop making extra episodes 😦 even tho most of them will be canon- probably

Warning: Screech x Eyes (only in this AU lmao, even tho it's kinda short)

This is semi-canon!! (only in my au)(it didn't happen but it could really happen (only in my au)))

Basically eyes acting autistic and hyperfixiated with sandwiches and Screech just acting like a therapist listening to anything it says :'v

can't believe i had to research on sandwiches for this extrathing (sorry if i have bad English btw, we're both Mexican)
---

Eyes and Screech are just talking and reading books in the library

Eyes: "NOO DON'T TRUST HIM!!!"

Screech: "You have like 1IQ Marla!! 😭😭😭"

Eyes: "ikr??? even Figure and Timothy would know that tea is poisoned."

Screech: "Yeah, but still the other characters are so relatable and the plot is so interesting that you always wonder what happens next!!"

Eyes: "I know! I definitely kin Perla."

Screch: "i relate a lot to Edd.. Suddenly out of nowhere i feel hungry"

Eyes: "Ok...Do you want to buy a sandwich from Jef-"

Screech: "Dude you eat way too much sandwiches, don't you want a burger? Halt is a great baker." (if i made a mistake in this phrase pls correct me i have bad English and i feel like it's wrong 😭😭)

Eyes: "B-but... Sandwich tasty sandwich crunhy crunch nom nom tasty sandwich epik it is very healthy bc it had lots of vegetable and soft bread and crunchy lettuce with a bit or ketchup and or tomato and and and the mayo- it- it's basically burger but without meat and more epik, smaller, more eatable!!!"

Screech: "............. Uh-huh.." (Help i love the . button) "so... What's your favorite kind of bread??"

Eyes: "Definitely don't have a favorite, everything's epik!!"

Screech: "Uh-huh." I write everything down in my secret notebook

Eyes: "I could talk for hours about sandwiches bro!!"

Screech: "I know."

Eyes: "I'm so happy because you always listen to me!!!"

Screech: "Aww" i smiled at Eyes and he just countinued talking.

Eyes: "Did you know the first sandwich ever created was made by an unknown person in probably 1800 or something??"

Screech: "No.."

Eyes: "I don't know why i love sandwiches so much.. They're just PERFEC FUD, sandwich is definitely the most epik food in the world!!!"

Eyes starts stimming all over the place

Screech: "Yeah.."

Eyes: "What is your opinion on sandwiches??? Do you love them like i do????"

Screech: "Well, i don't eat sandwiches daily like you do, but i think they're healty and actually good..But if you eat way too much sandwiches or only eat sandwiches for the rest of your life you can actually die, you also have to eat the other things bro, also, sandwich doesn't have water, and it is too much bread."

Eyes starts slowly crying.

"Uhh anyway i diagnose you with autistic"

Eyes: "Wait- *sniff* Rlly??"

Screech: "You avoid eye contact, you stim when you're too happy, you have a big imagination, you are hyperfixiated with sandwiches, you're 'weird', you often get distracted by the smallest things, you get too happy, angry or sad when someone talks to you and you're super bad at hidding secrets, i think.."

Eyes: "Woaow!!" wait.. "I- I'M BAD AT HIDING SECRETS?!" I start sweating a lot.. Maybe it knows-

Screech: "It's SUPER obvious you have a cursh on me, Eyes. 😐"

Rush: "WOO!"

Halt: "👏👏👏" (it's an emoji idk if u can see it)

Figure: "FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!"

Ambush: "Tbh i thought Eyes would confess first!!"

All the "evil" entities start to applaud (except Screech and Eyes lmao)

Seek: "Now let's go back to gaming 🤗🤗"

Seek proceeds to game epikly

Rush: "NOW KISS!!"

Screech: "How am i even gonna kiss him if it doesn't even have a mouth bruh"

Eyes: "Now that i think about it...HOW DO I EAT SANDWI-"