Da end of CaptEr 2 (art tree) 🌴🌴🌴

Yeah the title sounds and looks lazy as fork but who cares is our story and we write it the way we want

Also if this story is getting worse and worse it's because we're both slowly loosing motivation to write-
---

- Time skip bc we're lazy human beings -

Guiding light: "How do you do this thing??? 😭😭😭‼️‼️‼️"

Epiko: "Uhh i think you had to- ...Actually, i have an idea, let's just search a tutorial on YouTube!!!"

GL: "Great idea man!!!" (Bro made her own game and forgor how to beat fr 💀💀 (something that would happen to me irl))

Super cool guy on super cool youtube video: "Hey guys uhh welcome to my cool uhh epik uhh tutorial on uhhh how to do uhhh this uhhh thing in...doors.."

insert lots of chaotic noises here!!1!1!1!1!1

Epiko: "Mhm...Oh ok..."

GL: "Ohhhh, ok, ok."

SSJDLIASLJSOAKWNSOHVUFKCKEVCPDNWLSIXJLDJDJXO: "and that's how you beat DOORS VIDEOGAME!!! 🥰🥰🤩🤩‼️‼️" *insert dumb crappy poppy outro from 2017*

Everyone starts vibing to the outro song, including Timothy and his 276369420 or probably more family members- (What would happen if everyone in the world started dancing at the same time?)

Epiko: "Anyway, LET'S DO THIS!!!"

GL: "YEAHH!!!"

*GL starts doing the power elevator minigame*

"Done!"

Epiko: "GREAT! Now- Where was the elevator again?"

GL: "Oh that's easy just follow me!"

Epiko just follows Guiding light, even tho they don't really trust him.

Epiko: "Uhm, Anyway.. N-now that i think about it, Where is Curious light?"

GL: I stop walking. "...WAIT A SECOND.. W-WEREN'T THEY WITH YOU?"

Epiko: "I-"

FLASHHHHHBACKKKKKK (but potato)

Curious light: "I'm very dumb and i scream louder than screech AAAA"

Figure: "I guess I'm behind you"

CL & Epiko: "Oh no!!!"

Epiko: "CURIOUS YOU F###### IDIOT OMG UR SO STOOPID THAT I'M RUNNING WITHOUT YOU-"

-Flashback interrupted-

GL: "Wait wait wait, So you're basically admitting that you left running without Cury?"

Epiko: "Uhmm...ANYWAY!!!"

-back to the flashback-

CL: "Haha i cheat bc i fly"

Figure: "OMG UR A CHEATER THAT'S CHEATING THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE A DUMB CHEATER!!!"

CL: "Haha- OH WAIT- OW MY LEG!!! NO- NOOOO- WAAAAA-"

(sorry for lots of "-")

-end of UNEPIK flashback (it's unepik bc CL died :'[ )-

GL: (Slow voice) "😦 BRUH...😡 You basically just ran away without Cury just because they acted dumb and then they died???"

Epiko: "Yeah, I did..."

GL: "..." i just continued walking. Everything was quiet and slow.

Epiko: Everything was kinda silent so i decided to say random stuff. "Did you know that 49% of Roblox players are fatherless?"