Extra: Halt's nightmare.

I know the story says "completed" but i couldn't get this weird idea out of my head...

It is weird because it has many warnings!

Warnings: bad english, Gore/Blood, Knifes, Violence (i think), Death, Sewerslide...

Canon (in the AU), but remember; This is moslty just Halt's dream, not everything in the dream is true...

Seriously idk why i got this idea outta nowhere i guess i wont post anything until floor 2 or a new big update appears out of nowhere.

Anyway let's start ,:'| (I'm sorry Halt-)

---

Halt walked through every door and room until it was in door 1.

It looked around, there was only a key, a carpet, a fireplace... Halt was bored, it thought there was nothing else so it tried to leave... But it had a feeling something was near it... It looked down at the floor...

It didn't see the knife before... And it kind of felt like the knife was calling for it's name. Halt felt weird... But then Halt remembered how rude the others were to each other... Sometimes it wanted to kill everyone in the hotel including it's best friend, Figure...

It took the knife after a bit of thinking, then someone opened the door and it turned around.

Ambush and Halt awkwardly stared at each other... Ambush then saw Halt's 'little' knife...

Ambush: "...Hey, dude... Why do you have... That?"

Halt: "...It was on the floor... So i decided to take it."

Ambush: "And what are you gonna do with it...?"

Ambush probably shouldn't have asked that...

Halt: I smile at Ambush, i stand infront of it. "This is what I'll do!" i stabbed it's eye, it fell to the ground, it looked terrified and like it was about to cry...

Ambush: "...T-This is what you're going to do? Why do you want to kill me tho??..." I'm confused... No... It was probably just a bad prank! I have to tell it this is wrong! "Halt... T-This prank isn't funny..."

Halt: "First of all; Yes, it's what I'll do to everyone. Second; I HATE everytime you guys fight over the dumbest things i have ever seen in my life... You're all dumb. That's why I'll do this." I stabbed Ambush again. "Third of all...Who said it was a prank?"

Halt had a creepy smile while Ambush was confused and terrified, it wanted to call for help but for some strange reason it just didn't... It felt like a NIGHTMARE for Ambush, and a DREAM for Halt.

Halt took the key and left the room after 'killing' Ambush... It locked the door with the key as soon as it closed the door. It searched for the others, covered in Ambush's green blood.

After like 2 minutes of walking and exploring, Halt found Screech on door 14. Halt waved with a little semi-smile, Screech happily waved at Halt.

Screech: "Hey man! Have you seen Ambush? Rush hasn't seen it in 14 minutes and won't stop crying like a baby for it's little older brother!"

Halt's smile dropped, it absolutely HATES when they all fight and get mad at dumb things like this...

Halt: I hate this... What's wrong with Rush being so worried for it's sibling?! I want to... I look at the knife covered in green... Then i stare directly at Screech's soul.

Screech: Halt gives me a death stare... It felt like Halt was staring directly at my soul! It smiled creepily... I don't like what it's doing...

Halt got closer to Screech slowly, Screech tried to back away but then Halt cut one of Screech's little tentacles. Screech screeched... Halt looked like it was trying to cut Screech into tiny pieces... Now the knife was covered in green and black...