~Chapter 4~

A/N sorry for the lyrics at the end, it just wouldn't work.

~Louis' POV~

It's now exact two months after the memorial performance for Harry. I'm still not over his death and all I did the past two months is lock myself up in my room. I only come out my room if I have to go to the bathroom or if I have to eat. Wich is not often. My appetite disappeared together with my best friend. 

Fortunatly I ran out of teers 4 weeks ago, otherwise I would still be crying, but I do look like shit. Blue bags under my eyes, which are drained from there happiness and are now a dull blue-grey. I'm very skinny, because I didn't eat much. 

Yesterday, Liam came and said he had a surprise for me. Not that a surprise is going to do anything about my mood or he has to bring Harry back, but that's not possible. Actually, Liam can be back any minute now with my surprise. To be honest, I am a bit curious and like he heard me think it, Liam opens the front door from my flat.

"Okay, Louis. I'm here for..." He stops talking when he sees me. Probably because I am looking a bit descent. I had a feeling he was going to take me out this flat today, so I decided to do a bit about my hair and I had finally changed clothes.

"Oh, I see you've already did something about you're lookings, now we're reagy to go." Liam says while he grabs my arm and drags me out of the flat. Told you.

Liam drags me to his car and when we're both inside he drives of. 

"Where are we going?" I ask, actually curious. Liam smirks and shakes his head. "I won't tell you." And I decide to not push him into telling him.

Fifty minutes later we arrive by a studio. Actually the studio where X-factor is being held this year. "Liam? What are we doing here?" I ask. 

"Well, you're part of the judges this year, but now hurry, it's about to begin."

My mouth falls open. I'm not sure that I'm ready for this. I mean. This is the place and talent show were I first met Harry. Now I'll never see him again. With a sigh I walk inside the studio. I just hope I won't cry while I'm on television. Not again.

~*~

The judging didn't went well up to now. I wasn't paying attention half of the time and just went with the other judges judgement. Now it's time for audition number 165998. A number I know all to well.

When I look up my heart stands still. There's a boy on stage with curly hair and green eyes. And then he starts singing. "Isn't she lovely'' by stevie Wonder.

~Hadrian (Harry's) POV~

I'm in the studio, ready for my audition. I'm next and I almost can't handle my nerves. 

Lily was freaking out when she saw my audition number. "Oh my Gog, you have the same audition number as Harry Styles and you're singing the same song." I laugh at the memory. It was Lily's idea to sing 'Isn't she lovely' saying I have the perfect voice to sing it. Eventually I agreed with her.

"Okay boy, it's your turn." Someone says and I walk on stage. Good thing that all my nerves are gone now. 

 I close my eyes as I start singing.

"Isn't she lovely            isn't she wonderful               isn't she wonderful                                                                                                                                       isn't she precious    less than one minute old    And I never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she    but isn't she lovely made from love." 

I look up at the judges. My nerves are back now. 

The boy in the middle is crying and staring in shock at me. and than he whispers.

"Harry?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is not long and not good, but I wanted to update this story because there was finally some comments from people I don't know. Why thank you.

This is dedicated to BuliusLove1D because she made me scream from hapiness when she commented. Thank you for your comment and votes it means a lot.

Anyway bye for now and if you liked this,

Vote? 

Comment?

Follow?

Thank you XX Lisa XX