~Chapter 11~

~Louis' POV~

"What?" I scream through the phone and jump up from my seat.

This can't be happening so quick. They can't die now.

"I'm sorry, Lou. He just fall on the ground unconscious. I tried to help him, but he didn't have a pulse anymore." Liam says, sorry clearly in his voice.

"I'm coming immediately." I say and disconnect. I take my coat and pull on my shoes in a record tempo.

Zayn and Niall are staring at me in confusion. "Hadrian is in the hospital." I say and their eyes go wide as they realize what I said.

Before they can say anything, I walk out of the house and jump into my car.

The first tear leaves my eye as I think back about Harry's funeral. The broken feeling I had back then. I just can't take it if I have to go through that over again. I lost him once, a second time is to much.

I break all the speed limits on my way to the hospital and even ignored a few red traffic lights.

I don't even take time to park my car descently before I storm out of my car and into the hospital.

The lady at the desk frowns at me when I run in.

"How can I help you sir?" She asks politely when I've reached her.

"In which room is Hadrian Benet, from the x factor?" I ask hoping the woman will just hurry up in stead of staring at me with that strange look on her face.

Slowly she starts ticking something on the clavier of her computer and after a few minutes, she looks up again.

"He's in room 064, may I ask you if you are fa..." She starts, but I'm already running to the direction of room 064.

I don't really know my way here and I went a few times wrong before I finally found the correct corridor.

060

061

062

063

064...

This is the room. The door is closed and I hesitate a bit before I open the door.

Do I really want to go in there? Can I handle the scene that will be behind the now still closed door?

'You don't even know if it is about what Harry told you. He might have had a low blood Sugar or something.' A voice in my head tells me, but deep in my heart I know that isn't true.

I push the handle of the door down and open the door slowly. I gasp at the view in front of me.

Two nurses are running around the bed and on the bed is Hadrian. He's so pale and his body is attached to a lot of big scary machines. I can recognize the one for keeping his heart beating.

This is bad. He is dying.

Hadrian"s eyes are closed. His chest is raising and falling slowly. He really doesn't look good.

Then one of the nurses notices me and walks over to me.

"Are you familie of Hadrian?" She says and I nod, knowing that she will just send me away if I told the truth.

The nurse nods and swallows. "I've bad news." She says and looks over to where Hadrian is laying.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask in a small voice and prepare myself for the worst.

"That's the problem. He's dying. His body is destroying itself and we don't know what it is. We've never seen something like this before and at this speed, he will be death in a few minutes. I'm sorry."

All I can do now is nod as new tears slide down over my face. I'm going to loose my best friend. I'm going to loose my lover again.

"We will leave you alone now." The nurse says. "So you can say your goodbye."

With those words she and the other nurse leave the room. I'm alone with Hadrian now.

Slowly I walk over to the bed and take his hand in mine.

"I'm so sorry, Hadrian. You weren't suppose to die. I'm so sorry." I say and more tears fall.

Suddenly Hadrian's eyes start to open and they lock with my gaze.

"It's not your fault, Louis." He says with a weak voice. "And I don't blame Harry either. I'm glad I gave you and him another chance. I'm sorry that it has to end so soon."

"But you're dying." I say. How can he be so cool about this.

A small smile appears on Hadrian's face.

"I know." He says and squeezes my hand slightly. "I should have been dead anyway."

My mouth falls open, but before I can ask the question that lays on my tongue, Hadrian is already answering me.

"I was stabbed on the same time Harry died. If it wasn't for his soul moving to my body, we would have been dead a long time ago. We both gave each other a bit more time on earth." He explains.

"How do you know that?" I ask

"Me and Harry talked about it. I talked with him a lot in my head. We've become friends actually." His sentence ends with a coughing fit.

"Thanks Louis. For being a friend for me." He says and then closes his eyes. "I should go now. You deserve a bit alone time with Harry." With that, his breathing stops for a moment before his eyes open again.

"Louis." A slightly difference and more familiar voice than before says.

"Harry." More tears fall, but I don't even bother to wipe them away.

"I'm going to miss you, Boo." His voice says and it sounds even weaker than Hadrian's voice.

"Don't leave me here then." I beg him.

"I'm sorry, Lou. That's not possible." A cough comes from his mouth. "I just want to you to know that I love you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. I'm sorry I didn't tell it sooner. It would have saved us a lot of problems." He says and smiles lightly.

"No, Hazza. It's not your fault. If I hadn't slapped you, we could have been together now. You wouldn't have died and now you have to die again. It's all my fault." I sob.

Harry's hand pulls away from mine and he cups my face with both his hands. His thumbs are wiping away my never ending tears.

"No, Lou. Don't blame yourself for this. It was no one's fault. It was meant to happen." And I believe him. I trust my Harry.

Harry locks his lips with mine one last time. One last time feeling the sparks he gives me. One last time giving all my love to him.

Then he pulls away and lays back down in the bed.

"Please, Louis. Promise me you won't ever forget me. That you will remember me and won't be sad over me.  Move on and find the love of your life. Build up a future with them. A family. And just remember that I will be always with you." He says and lays his hand for a second on my heart. Then he lays it on his heart.

"I love you so much, Harry." I say.

Harry smiles and his green orbs lock with mine blue ones. "I love you too, Louis." Then his eyes close and the line on the heart monitor becomes flat.

He's dead.

That's one the sobs starts to take over my body. I sink to my knees on the ground and everything becomes black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know. sorry

xx Lisa xx