~Chapter 5~

~Louis' POV~

The boy on stage looks just like Harry, sings the same song as Harry, has the same audition number as Harry and his voice sounds just like Harry's voice. It's like he is Harry.

Durring the audition of this boy I can't help but stare in shock at him. When he's almost finished I can feel a few tears roll down my cheeks. Why? What is he doing here?

When the boy finished his song he opens his eyes and they look straight into my blue eyes wich are now filled with tears. His eyes are green. Not just any green, no. The green eyes that belong to Harry. And before I know it his name slips out of my mouth. There was no doubt. The boy in front of me is Harry. The boy I fell in love with, my best mate who died a few months ago , is standing there, on stage, staring at me.

"Harry?" I can't help it. Although I know it's him, I still want his confirmation. But the boy shakes his head.

"No, I'm Hadrian." He says and all my hopes disappear. That's it. I break down crying and the tears are now flowing out of my eyes like a waterfall.
"It's all my fault. He's death because of me!" I scream through my sobs. Then I feel two arms wrap around me and picking me up. I don't care who this person is, but I bury my head in their chest and cry my eyes out while they carry me out of the studio.

They set me down on a couch in one of the dressing rooms. My dressing room. As I look up at the person who carried me here I see it's Liam. His face is all blurry through the tears. With a sigh he wraps his arms around me in a comforting hug.

"Shh" He coos, "Everything is going to e alright." And then I snap. I pull away from his hug and stand up.

"No, Liam. It isn't going to be okay. My best friend is death because of me. If I didn't yell at him, he wouldn't have fled from our flat. He wouldn't be drunk and wouldn't be hit by that truck. If I didn't yell at him, he wouldn't be death now. And you know what the worst part is? I loved him and I was to scared to tell him. Now it's to late. I won't ever see him again. I was finally accepting that I won't see him again and you just had to drag me here. Did you see that boy in there Liam? Did you? I was convinced that he was Harry, but he isn't and now all the memories of him are back. He just... Whatever. This is all you're fault. I hate you!" I yell and storm out of the dressing room. I briskly walk through the room where all the participants are waiting for their turn or just got back from their audition. All eyes in the room are on me, but I don't care. Without second thoughts I walk outside and walk to my flat, while angry tears stream down my face.

~Hadrian's POV~

"Harry?" The Judge with the amazing blue eyes ask. I know him. Well, I know who he is because of Lily and her obsession with One Direction. His name is Louis Tomlinson. He was Harry's best mate before he died. But that's not everything. I have the feeling I know him in person, but that can't be.

And then an image appears. Louis and I are standing in a hall way and Louis looks angry. His mouth moves, but I can't hear the words. Suddenly he slaps me in the face.

I come back from the image and see Louis is being dragged away by someone. I guess his name is Liam, but I don't now for sure because I can only see his back.

Then the other judges look to me.

"I'm sorry for that, but we can go on now. And I don't have much to say. It's a yes for me." One of them says and the other one nods in agreement.

"It's a yes for me too." He says and I fist pump. I run of stage and straight to the 'waiting' room where my friends are waiting for me. I jump in Lily's arms and everyone congratulates me.

"I told you." Lily says and then I realise everyone in the room has become quiet and is looking to one person. I follow their looks and see Louis Tomlinson storming through the room with tears in his eyes. He walks through the room and disappears through the doors.

And I can only wonder, What happened with him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter and I know it wasn't that good but still, it's an update.

Now please give me some ideas for the next chapter because I don't know what to write.

See you next time

and vote? comment? follow? help me?

thanx

xx Lisa xx