~Chapter 9~

~Hadrian's POV~

That was weird. One moment I'm running down the corridor and the next moment Louis is kissing me. I can't remember what happened in the meantime. It's like I wasn't even there. Like I lost a part of my memory.

But Louis was kissing me! Why would he do that? Did something happen in the time I wasn't there? It was really weird, but felt so right. Actually I want to do that again. Press my lips against his perfectly chapped lips, but I fight against it. I'm not gay.
I think.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell after I pushed him away. Louis looks at me. I can see the emotions in his eyes go from happiness, to hurt, to disappointment. Then he sighs.

"I'm sorry." He says. "I just... you remind me a lot of Harry." Again he sighs and looks to the floor.

"I noticed that." I say. The way he reacted when I did my audition was prove enough. "You loved him, didn't you?" I say. It's not really a question. I know he loved him. The way he acts says enough.

His head snaps up when I spoke that words. "How did you..."

"Ohw, come on, Louis. I think everyone knows." 

Louis smiles a bit. " I really do love him." Then he turns and starts walking away, but after three steps he stops and turns to me again.

"Hadrian?" He asks.

"Yes?" 

Another sigh. "I think you have the right to know." Louis says. He sits down on the floor and I do the same. 

"The right to know what?" I ask. 

"Just let me explain and promise me you won't interrupt until I finished." Louis says while looking in my eyes. 

I can't speak. He looks very serious about this, so I nod and gulp away the lump in my throat.

"So, when I kissed you just now, I wasn't kissing you. Okay, I know that sounds weird, but it'll make sense soon. So, when you started running away from me, after you said the thing about that I slapped Harry, I followed you. I wanted to know how you knew that. 
So, I was calling you're name and you wouldn't stop, until suddenly, you stopped dead. You started screaming and clutching your head. I didn't know what was happening, so I just watched while you were in pain and fell to your knees. Then the screaming stopped and I asked if you were okay, but it wasn't you anymore. It was Harry talking to me. He explained everything. How, when he died, his soul moved into your body together with your soul. Sometimes he can take over. That's what just  happened.
He told me that he loves me, but he'll die soon anyway. A body can't bear two souls, so the body will die. Together with the two souls.
You will die soon and Harry will too." Tears are now running down Louis face. And I sit there stunned. 

Actually it makes sense. What Louis just explained.

"I believe you." I say and look at Louis.

"You do?" He truly looks surprised.

"Yes, actually, it cleared up my mind. All the little details I know about you. The feeling I saw you before. The weird flash backs and that I don't remember what happened the last few minutes... but wait, did you say I'm going to die?"

Louis nods and looks back to the ground. "I'm sorry." 

"Hey, you can't help it. It's not your fault." I say and lay my hand on his shoulder. Yes, I am shocked that I'm about to die. I'm scared of death. I don't believe in that 'You'll go to heaven.' shit. It's nonsense. Heaven doesn't exists.

Before I know it, Louis is hugging my torso while crying into my chest. I can totally understand him. He just lost his friend. His love and know he discovers that he's still here. Only to nose out that he will die again soon. Plus, Harry told him that he loves him.

This is just a horrible day for the two of us.

As I sit there, sooting Louis, an idea pops up in my mind. As Harry's soul is in me, maybe I can talk with him.

I close my eyes and search in my head for another presence. Something that I didn't see before. 

And then I feel it. It's like a soft warmth inside my head. I can't really explain. It's just that I can feel that it isn't a part of me. 

I found Harry. 

My eyes snap open again and I can see that Louis is looking curious at me. And then I hear a voice. A deep voice inside my head.

"Hi, Hadrian."

"Hi, Harry."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should be studying now, but it's just so easy. 

Anyway, after a long time, here is the next chapter. If it wasn't for my friend who convinced me, I would have put this story on hold. Don't worry, that's not going to happen.

Personally, I don't think this is a good story, but I don't know what you think.

Let me please know?

xx Lisa xx