Han- Movie Night

"Okay. The blankets are all set up!" You just finished perfectly laying down the last blanket when you're boyfriend, Han, walked into the living room carrying a few pillows. He set them down on the couch before taking a look at your work.

"Woah. You did pretty well."
"Of course! I tried to make sure there were as few wrinkles as possible."
He smiled at you before looking back at the pillows he brought in.
"You think this is enough or should I go get a couple more." Han asked looking up at you.
"I think a couple more wouldn't hurt."
Han nodded in response. After taking one last glance at the blankets he made his way back to your shared bedroom.

While he did that you got started on the snacks. You popped a bag of popcorn with another on standby. Then you began to boil a pot of water. You were so excited for movie night, it felt like torture waiting all day for the sun to set. You even went to the convince store just down the street to get some last minute snacks and drinks.

Han returned to the living room holding some more pillows and the smell of popcorn engulfing him. Even if he breathes through his mouth he'd be able to taste it in the air. As you finished up the ramen Han set up the pillows. By the time he was done your living room looked like a group slumber party. That's not counting the matching pj sets you both had yet to change into.

Han smiled at his work then peeped into the kitchen to see your progress on the meal plan. When he saw that you were moving onto the second bowl he took his chance to change.

You were peacefully working your bowl of ramen and decorating your boyfriend's when all of a sudden a voice from down the hall yelled and quickly turned into belting chandelier by Sia. You chuckled to yourself while shaking your head. By the time he returned from the bedroom wearing his pajama set you had successfully made two bowls of delicious ramen.
"Hm. Smells good." Han commented as he stepped into the kitchen.
"Thanks." You smiled slightly. "I'm going to go change and you can set up everything in the living room." You added on. Han gave you a thumbs up as he grabbed the bowl of popcorn eating a few kernels as he brought it to the coffee table.
"Don't eat the popcorn before we even started the movie!" You giggled.
"Can't help it." Han turned to you with his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk.

You smiled at his cuteness as you made your exit through the hallway and to the bedroom. You came back in the room wearing your set of pjs and sat down next to your boyfriend.
"You look cute babe." Han complimented
"You're cuter." You shot back receiving a smile and quick peck from Han.

The two of you already had movies and series picked out to watch. The goal was to watch a movie but if you couldn't decide on a movie then starting a new series was the next best option.
"Okay so here are the options for movies-" you started as you pulled up Netflix.
"The Lorax."
Han looked at you confused. "Where are the other options?" He asked.
"I want to watch The Lorax." You said bluntly.
Han let out a laugh to your statement.
"We always watch The Lorax."
"Okay...so?" You said getting ready to start it after not hearing an objection to what you wanted.
"I want to watch 'A silent voice'" Han stopped you just before you could. You didn't want to go back and forth on what to watch. Plus 'A silent voice' was one of your favorite animated films.

You both peacefully watched the movie together sharing popcorn and other snacks. About an hour and a half in, the bowl that was originally filled to brim of popcorn begun to run low. You paused the movie to go and pop the other bag you put down on the counter for this situation...or you tried to at least. Right as you were about to stand up from your sitting position an arm wrapped around your waist.
"Babe I'm going to pop more pop-."
"We don't need anymore." He cut you off pulling you close to him.
You couldn't help but smile and simply turned your attention back to the tv screen.

"I don't like her." You grumbled as a certain character with black hair appeared on screen.
"Who?"
"Naoka."
"You say that every time you watch this movie."
"Cause it's true."
"Between her and the blonde girl, I can't tell who you don't like more."

When the movie came to a finish you took the time to go to the bathroom while Han stared cleaning up the space. He threw away wrappers and other trash before taking the dishes into the kitchen. He put the dishes down in the sink before walking back into the living room. You came back from the bathroom as he was picking up pillows. As you were walking through the house you heard a light scratching at the front door. You glanced in the direction of the noise only to see a small fluffy white puppy pawing at it.

"Hannie! Bbama wants to go for a walk." You called out.
Before long Han met you at the door. He changed his pajamas out for a white shirt and a grey hoodie over it. He changed his pants for black sweatpants too.

"I'll continue cleaning while you spend time with Bbama." You said folding a blanket. Han nodded his head slightly acknowledging you. With the short interaction over with Han and Bbama set out for a nighttime walk. You would've gone with them, but that nighttime cold air was too much compared to the warm yet chill air within the house.

You folded all the blankets and piled them all up neatly. The dishes were put away in the dishwasher and any trash that remained was thrown away. After you finished cleaning you stretched out your body causing a groan as you did so. Wasn't too much longer until Han came back with Bbama.

You sat down on the couch suddenly feel a strong wave of fatigue hit you like I truck. Nothing you did that day was so special that you'd be exhausted as soon as you fully relaxed your body. You just assumed it was the side effect of being so excited about the movie. You payed down on the couch without the intention to fall asleep, with how at ease you currently were that proved to be rather difficult. Your eyelids were heavy. It was as though you were fighting against yourself to keep them open.

"Tired?" A familiar voice spoke out startling you a bit. You slowly opened your heavy eyes to see your boyfriend crouched down in front of you at eye level.
"A little bit." You let a yawn escape your mouth as you sat up from laying down. Han flashed a closed smile as he looked up at you eyes completely turned to tapioca pearls.

"How was your walk?" You asked as you stretched out your body once again.
"Good. Bbama went straight to his bed when we got home."
"When did you get home?" You then realized you didn't hear the open when they came back. Did you actually fall asleep?
"About 10 minutes ago."
You felt your face heat up. You felt a little embarrassed that you actually fell asleep and failed to hear the arrival of Han and Bbama. Han let out a quiet giggle when he saw your cheeks become tinted with a light shade of pink.
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"You looked very peaceful plus I'd feel bad if I accidentally woke you up."

You yawned once more as Han stood up from his crouched position. He also took the chance to stretch out his legs. He then left the room to change back into his pajamas. When he returned, you had your head resting over the back of couch.
"Come on. Let's go to bed."

You looked in his direction before slowly standing up. You kept your slower pace as you walked over to Han. Han wrapped an arm around your shoulders when you close enough for him to do so. He gently guided you to your shared bedroom and even lifted up the covers for you to get under.
"If you're tired just rest."
"You're not gonna rest up too?" You asked feeling a wave of relaxation hit you like truck-kun

Han paused for a short moment thinking about what to say.
"I'm going to do some work and then I'll join you."
"Okay." You spoke through a yawn.
Han then placed a gentle kiss to your temple before quietly leaving the room.

He then walked into his makeshift at-home studio. He sat down in the chair in front of a desk grabbing a pencil in the process. About an hour and a half later he had filled a notebook page with potential lyrics that would probably be transferred and edited into his notes app.

By now you were in a half asleep state. You felt the bed dip down besides you signaling that your significant other was joining you. An arm wrapped around you causing you to instinctively bring yourself closer to him. Finally you were able to peacefully fall asleep.

Movie night was a success.

_____________________________________

I'm sorry for this being so much shorter than the others. I'm going to start waiting until I have at least two stories written/in progress before publishing another one. I'm also going to start planning to rewrite some of the others so that I can give you something written to the best I can make it