Hyunjin- Pencil sketch

The honorific 'Hyung' is used and it's only used once. I try to not use honorifics in my writing since I'm not Korean, but just in case someone finds that too cringey to read. I'll mention anytime an honorific is used and how many times it's used.

You were in art class. The teacher passed out blank sheets of paper and just told everyone to draw. Free draw days were your favorite. You weren't limited to a prompt or directions of what to do. Just you and your own creativity. You liked to listen to music while you worked so that's exactly what you did. You didn't think and just drew. Whatever happens...well, happens. After about 25 minutes you took a moment to look at what you've done. You drew...a man? You almost never drew men since that was a weaker point of yours but you just did here, and it looks good? Taken aback by your own work, you studied the features. The lips were plush, the eye shape seemed sharp yet soft at the same time while keeping a rounder look, his eyebrows on the thicker side. His hair fell long stopping just at his shoulders. Overall despite being male you drew with a hint of femininity. That was probably why it doesn't look that bad.
"Well would you look at that." You heard a voice next to you say. "That's probably that first time I've seen you draw a person and it not be a female." They spoke again. You turned to see where the voice came from and made eye contact with Minghao. You shrugged at his comment taking a look at his paper.
"Your landscape looks nice."
"Thank you."  Minghao smiled a bit before brushing more watercolor on the paper.

You kept wondering how you managed to seemingly perfectly draw the gender that was your weak point. Before returning to your paper you took the chance to look at the others around you. One boy from your table was working on a canvas painting he started not that long ago. The girl across from Minghao had sketched out a window scene and was in the process of lining it. You let out a sigh before continuing to add more detail to the drawing.

You opened the door of your house announcing your arrival just in case your roommate and best friend was home. You went straight to your room to change into some more comfortable clothes and forget about any homework until the last minute. After changing you carefully took your artwork from earlier out of your backpack. 'The more I look at him the more familiar he gets' You thought. You carefully placed the picture in a drawer of your nightstand with plans to possibly hang it up at some point. You had a section of your wall where you hung drawings you were especially proud of. Your own mini art gallery.

You heard the front door open followed by your roommate calling out her arrival. Her class must've ended late you figured. You wanted to grab a snack but for some reason the drawing kept grabbing your attention. You soon found your gaze slowly shifting towards the place your drawing was kept but you pulled yourself away before you could fall under it's weird spell. You continued your day hanging out with your roommate, eating snacks, ignoring the homework due at the end of the week, etc.

The next day of classes was no different. You spent your lunch break with your best friend and you're regular break in the student lounge area. Basically a room set aside for students to use however they saw fit whether that was eating lunch or taking a last minute nap on the floor. You've witnessed that a couple times firsthand. Happens so often that in one of the corners of the room, students set up an area for taking naps specifically. You heard that the blankets and stuff are switched out every couple days to be cleaned. You'd be lying if you said you weren't tempted sleep there yourself once or twice.

You sat in the lounge by yourself watching videos on your phone. The sound of footsteps caused you to look up just to familiarize yourself with the face that's probably joining you. The person sat down with a text book so you mentally noted to be quiet. Not like you weren't already sitting in pure silence beforehand but still. You still had time left until you needed to start heading to your class so you took out a sketchbook you carried on you for if you got bored.
You stared at the blank space deciding what the heck to draw. You decided on a simple portrait. You weren't gonna draw anyone in particular, you were just going to draw and see what happens. Halfway through the rough sketch you're phone lit up due to a notification. As soon as you saw the time show up you jumped out of your seat quickly packing your things away. You should've left the lounge six minutes ago. If you're lucky and wished hard enough you'd be just in time to find a decent seat in the auditorium if your usual one was taken.