Chapter 19 : Alive

Alisson pov

I slowly open my eyes and sit up slowly, I'm left speechless seeing that all around me is chaos.
Destroyed buildings, dead bodies and people crying in pain and fear... What the fuck is going on?....
I stand up quick and grunt in pain holding up arm in pain, a dislocated shoulder just great.
I sign and start to walk as memories flood back in of what's happening... LOV attacked the city and the list time I recall, Shigaraki was fighting Deku, I think.
I sign disappointedly, yeah LOV is bad, I won't lie, but they are honestly people who heros didn't save or just ignored, that's why I kinda feel sympathy for them.
As I continue to walk, I see Toga standing, It seemed as she was talking, I walked closer to her as I was behind her and heard her talk
Toga:“What line do you have to cross to become a hero? If a person who saves others is a hero, then was Jin not a person? If heros killed Jin, then would they kill me too?" she says looking at the destruction
Alisson:"My guess is that they would" I say to her. She quickly turns around hold her knife harder than realizes how beat up I am.
Toga:"What the heck happened to you?" she says angrily
Alisson:"My probable guess is that a building collapsed close to me and they thought I was dead" I said walking towards her "but for sure, they would kill you if they had the chance"
She remains silent as she process the words, I stay by her side looking at the destroyed city
Alisson: "Why are you guys attacking the city?"
Toga:"Shigaraki said something about giving heros a taste of karma"
I nod, of coyhe said that. The only thing that was kinda helpful was learning the villains past and for sure the heros, even All Might ignored him when he needed help.
Alisson:"Do you at least know where are the heros?... I need to see my dads..." I say to her, she nods but then looks at me
*Toga*:"I think they're in the forest healing each other... but just for context, we heard that you were pronounced dead a couple days ago" she says to me "For some reason Dabi looked like he was about to cry..." She said holding her knife and walking away from me.
I looked at her as she walked away from me, I then turn around and started to walk towards the forest, I need to see if they are ok and Alive....

A/N
Got an idea of what's going to happen:)