Chapter 21: Is this a Goodbye?...

Alisson pov

After some minutes with my dad, I left the tent where he was and walked towards Denki and Kirishima, as I stood next to Denki, Kirishima went quiet, looking as if he saw a ghost and soon enough everyone from class 1-A realized that I was alive.

As I realized and processed everything, it made me think of a passage from the Symposium, this allegory about people who started off as two halves of a whole, but then something cut them apart, and they spend their whole lives looking for their other half so they can fit themselves back together. And that's how it feels, it hurts, it's like we lost everything in our personal lives and it wasn't our fault.

Mina: ''What are we going to do?" she asks looking at me "We are all dying, Bakugo is hurt and Deku is risking his life, fighting Shigaraki... We are just kids..." She says to us. Everything going silent around us as I try to find a way to end this.
I look at the city... Almost destroyed, I had always said that I would protect it... But now, everything is hopeless...

I close my eyes and Denki looks at me alarmed, knowing what I was going to say
Denki: "Alisson, don't you dare do it, I know you care about the city but risking it is not worthy!" He yells while holding my shoulder with tears in his eyes.
Everyone looks at us, confused and worried on what I was about to do, as I open my eyes , I see everyone looking at us. I take a deep breath and look at him

Alisson: "If don't do it... I betray myself and betray my country...my country is very dear to me" I say to him quietly

Denki: "Dearer than me and your family?..."

Alisson: "No... Not dearer than you, but you know this is my purpose" I say holding his hand and looking at Shinso "Take care of them, I might have only knew you for a couple of months but I trust you with my soul"

Shinso nods and blinks away some tears as he looks at me, not being able to talk.

I start to walk away as I hear Denki yelling at me to stay while being held by Shinso and Kirishima. I wipe away quickly my tears and run towards the fight happening between Deku and Shigaraki.

Deku notices me and his eyes widen in shock as I run towards Shigaraki and activate my quirk and yell

Alisson: "THIS IS FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS YOU SON OF A BITCH"

I hit him with my quirk and a large explosion happens

They are at peace now... Evan if it means I'm not there with them