𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎❤️‍🩹

𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄  𝐒 𝐂 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄  𝐒 𝐂 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒
⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

➽─────────❥ 𝐒𝐘𝐏𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅
𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄  𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Choyeon is a troubled and miserable girl, with no meaning in her life is in love. Hopelessly in love. With a guy who could never never love her back. Park Sunghoon was the cold-heart student rep, with no interests in girls like Y/n. She is broken, run down and tired. She has no one, really.

It's day after day Y/n sees her crush hang out with others girls. It's a new one each week. Blonds, brunettes, noirettes. All tall, pretty, popular. None of which she thinks she is.

But when an exchange student helps Y/n get closer to him, she finds her life taking a turn for the better. The two seemingly get closer but the course of true love never runs smooth, and they find problems arising at every corner. 

𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑

➽─────────❥ 𝐀/𝐍 

This is a WORK OF FICTION so everything is made from my imagination.
All idols used are simply character claims for this book and DO NOT represent who they are. Events that occur in here are not based on real life scenarios either.

This is set in an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE so places/timings do not correlate to the real world.

PLAGIARISM is a crime, and will not be tolerated! Please appreciate the fact that I have worked hard on this idea and have spent time carefully planning and writing it out so I will not have others try and take credit for it in any way.

Any IDOL SHIPPING is purely for the sake of the plot.

There may be a lot of GRAMMATICAL ERRORS sorry.

No translations.

No re-posts are allowed.

➽─────────❥ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

This book deals with topics/ issues some viewers might find upsetting, so please read with caution.
(T/W) mentions of self harm, depression,
suicide ~

────────────────────────────
𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃
to all my hopeless romantics,
who wish for their fairytale love stories.
keep on trying, it'll come
sooner or later. i promise.
────────────────────────────

you don't give people you don't love the power to destroy you' ༘ ♡ ⋆.˚
- 𝗔 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗙 -

©3NH4L0V3R 2023