-epilogue-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

3 YEARS LATER

the day was finally here.

"oh my god, i'm so nervous." choyeon looked in the mirror, brushing down the beautiful white gown.

ryujin, who was in her twenties now just like her best friend, chuckled. "cho... you'll be fine."

doubtfully, the bride turned around. "i just hope i don't mess up my vows."

"you won't. i promise."

"pinky promise?" the bride held out her small finger.

ryujin couldn't help but laugh at her childness, "pinky promise."

she wrapped her own finger around choyeon's.

-----

"do you, im choyeon, take this man, park sunghoon, as your lawfully wedded husband?"

cjo took in a deep breath, locking eyes with her soon to be partner for the rest of her life.

"i do."

"do you, park sunghoon, take this woman, im choyeon, as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"i do."

he spoke with no pause nor hesitation.

"you may now kiss the bride."

loud rounds of cheers and claps went around as sunghoon dipped in for the kiss.

"i love you." he whispered in choyeon's ears, making the girl blush.

she playfully slapped his chest. "oh stop it."

rolling her eyes, she turned to the guests- sunghoon doing the same.

her eyes automatically landed on her close group of friends, her gaze lingering the longest on the empty chair in-between chan and riki. ryujin, riki and sunoo all waved at choyeon and she waved at them back, sighing in sadness and happiness at the same time.

although some things were missing, this was a worthwhile moment.

her 'i did it' moment.

-----

"yeji are you crying?" choyeon asked in disbelief, wrapping her friend in a hug.

"i'm just a bit emotional." yeji sniffed.

choyeon held her shoulders, "shit. do you know what i forgot to do today?"

yeji was perplexed. "what?"

"say thank you."

"what for?" she frowned.

choyeon smiled at her differently, now filling with gratefulness. "well... if it hadn't been for you, we wouldn't be here today, would we?"

ryujin, who was spectating from behind, came forward with the rest of the group and they all surrounded her.

"she's damn right." ryujin nodded.

choyeon giggled, "yeah. thank you for adding park sunghoon to our group chat all those years ago."

yeji burst out laughing at the comment and everyone huddled together in an embrace.

"i'm forever in gratitude." choyeon finished off.

"you're most welcome cho."

-----

surprise??