-18-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

homie✌

me:
heeseung
tell me what happened
NOW

homie✌:
not you too ryujin

me:
not any of that bullshit
get to the point pls
whats wrong
is it srsly ur brother again

homie✌:
yh it is

me:
what did he do this time

homie✌:
oh its bad
bad bad scam plan

me:
like rlly BAD?

homie✌:
worser than ever
theyre out to kill him
or so i was told

me:
shit-

homie✌:
he has to leave here soon
and yk what that means

me:
u have to go too

homie✌:
yeah

me:
app u flipped cho off

homie✌:
man i had to
shes gonna freak if she finds out
i dont want her to hurt more

me:
so u think leaving without saying a word is going to be better

homie✌:
well-
fuck
whyd u have to put it that way

me:
all imma say heeseung is tell her the thruth
id rather have u say it than her finding out like that
its gonna break her heart
but it is what it is

homie✌:
u think?

me:
i know

homie✌:
k
ill tell her whenever she comes online

me:
oh and heeseung

homie✌:
yh?

me:
im gonna miss you

homie✌:
imma miss you too ryu
i wish it didnt have to be this way

-----

lcv34cho.co • 1 hour

❤     💬     ↪

❤     💬     ↪

887 likes

lcv34y/nn 💔

Comments on this post have been limited.

-----

choyeon sipped her banana milk whilst sitting on the edge of the pavement, over looking an empty street. she stared at a blond dog, deep in her thoughts about everything going on in her life.

she was so consumed in her mind that she didn't even realize that it started to rain and only when big droplets came down on her in great mass and speed did it come to her that she was getting wet.

"ah fuck it," she cursed, looking up at the sky.

choyeon wanted to move, but another part of her quite liked this. sitting alone surrounded by the sound of rain and smell of fresh earth.

suddenly, the rain stopped and she looked around. but it only made her confused because it was raining everywhere else outside a shielded circle surrounding her.

she looked up slowly, her eyes meeting ones she last expected to see.

"fancy seeing you here," park sunghoon looked down at choyeon, drenched in rain from using his umbrella to cover her instead of himself.

the girl gulped thickly, looking away. "well i always come here."

she expected him to hum a little response and leave, but was caught off guard when he sat down next to her and rain began pouring again.

choyeon turned her head to the side, her view bearing a perfect side profile.

"what are you doing?" she mumbled.

"keeping you company, what does it look like?" he scoffed.

choyeon cocked her head to the side, "but why?" a small but audible mumble.

he finally turned his head, fully facing her. "can i be honest?"

she nodded, blinking slowly.  everything felt like a dream.

"i think-" he began, but cut himself off. his eyes darted back and forth across her face.

"you think?" choyeon encouraged, prompting him to continue.

there was just inches between them. and he seemed to be reducing it every painful second. surely sho could feel his face closer to her. or maybe she was being delusional. their warm breaths mingled, eyes meeting in a hot gaze.

"i think i like you."

choyeon's heart might just have skipped a beat.

did she hear that right? did park sunghoon just admit his feeling for her? her?!

im choyeon a month ago, would've been flustered and completely in shock but for some reason the im choyeon in this moment was calm. she smiled.

"i think like you too," she whispered intimately.

within seconds their lips closed off the gap in between. and it was just the two of them kissing in the rain. like nothing else ever mattered.

love is a serious mental disease.

-----

AHHH 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFTT TO GOO😭😭😭😭

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE& COMMENT❤️‍🩹