-05-

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

riki found himself out of breath when he reached the forest bridge. it was quite far into their town's woods, resting in the middle of nowhere. choyeon had always said this would be the place where she would want to spend her last breath. it was full of her memories. both good and bad.

riki's mind immediately went back to his and his friends' 'rain day' here.

it was a spring afternoon in which they decided to spend their time, after school, together. choyeon told them she had always wanted to go and explore the woods. everyone was on board, except chan who was always skeptic about these things. but they managed to convince him in the end.

*flashback*

"fucking hell, how long have we been walking?" ryujin complained, taking sips of her water.

"for real, all this sweat isn't good for my skin," sunoo added, wiping his forehead with a tissue.

"stop being weaklings guys," choyeon rolled her eyes. "we haven't even been walking that much."

"not that much?" heeseung mocked her. "it's been about 40 minutes genius."

"heeseung shut up!"

"guys stop fighting."

it was always chan who broke up fight from happening, and kept everyone in place.

"yes mother," choyeon sneered.

"asahi hyung is so lucky he isn't suffering like this," it was now riki's turn to have his part in the complaining.

"i hope the motherfucker is realizing what he's missing out on," the girl who trailed ahead of everyone snarked.

"hardly much," ryujin whispered over to riki and the two had a little laugh about it.

choyeon suddenly stopped in her tracks, "omg, guys look!"

everyone's eyes headed for where her index finger was pointing to. a little field of flowers.

"so pretty," she exclaimed, running forward.

the rest followed her in, and they set all their bags around. they laid flat on their backs, watching the sky darken with clouds. a few patters of water dropped on their faces.

"rain," heeseung whispered, just before it began pouring down.

they all got up, laughing, running around, splashing water on each other and enjoying their time there. because, for them, happiness seems to come around only ever so often.

*end of flashback*

what a bittersweet memory, riki thought to himself.

as he approached the place, he found himself seeing two figures. both sitting on the bridge with their backs facing him.

"oh," he muttered, slowly inching forwards. the closer the got the two, the more recognizable they became.

heeseung and choyeon.

but what is heeseung doing here?

"heeseung hyung. choyeon."

the two in front of him, slightly jumped up in surprise. choyeon looked behind her shoulders. her cheeks were stained in tears and her eyes were ice.

"riki!" she jumped up, immediately wrapping her arms around the boy. "i-i'm so sorry, please forgive me," she sobbed into his shoulders.

her tears were soaking his t-shirt.

heeseung got up and stood behind choyeon, patting her back comfortingly.

riki and him shared a look, before turning back the crying girl.

"shh, cho. it's ok," he gently caressed her dark hair.

"i'm so sc-scared of losing you, you know?" choyeon, buried her face further into the white polyester of his top.

"i love you so much."

5 words that broke his heart.

"i love you too," he softly whispered back.

-----

hot ppl only🔥🔞

theyluvryu._ added ni.ki to the gc.

ni.ki changed the gc name to cho is safe🤧🥳

chris👻:
oh thank goodness

sunooluv⛅:
CHOYEONIE!

me:
SUNOO-AHHHHHH🙈

sunooluv⛅:
dont EVER scare us like that again-

chris👻:
we were rlly worried choyeon-

me:
i know chan
im sorry
i shouldnt have acted without thinking

sarachi🥵:
at least yk what you did wrong now
it's good to have you back cho

yeezi🔥:
yes it is!! we missed you

ry🙈:
i am soo glad your ok cho🥰

me:
it's good to be back :)
awh i missed you too yeji <3
thanks ryu😊
but i should thank @lee.hsseung for helping me
i couldnt have done it without you hee

heehee😎:
ofc chocho
anytime

ry🙈:
oh heeseung was there?

rikrolls🛹:
i was so shocked istg-

sunooluv⛅:
oh how come you were there hyung

sarachi🥵:
yh🤨

me:
dw about it guys

chris👻:
what choyeon said

heehee😎:
what chan said

me:
what matters is that we're both still here

ry🙈:
righttttt
still kinda sUs but🤷‍♀️

me:
anyways imma go and eat brb

rikrolls🛹:
eat well, ttyl

ry🙈:
byeeeeee

sunooluv⛅:
oop-
wait cho i have SOO much tea for you when you come back🤭

me:
thx riki <33
bye ryuu!!
omg cant wait hehe😏

yeezi🔥:
take care cho

me:
you too

lcv34cho.co has gone offline.

----

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE&COMMENT❤️‍🩹