Hand-holding

I woke up the next day and wasn't sure if my kiss with Simon was a dream. I looked around for my phone, knowing that it wasn't there, it had to be in Simon's room. So I marched to Simon's room and knocked on his door. He came up to the door and smiled "Oh hey gorgeous..." He greeted me, I chuckled and looked at the ground "Morning, Simon..." I looked back at him. "Oh yeah, um I was wondering if I left my phone here..." I spoke up. "Yeah, it is... You forgot it last night." He opened the door to let me in. So it was real! Yes! He went to his desk grabbed my phone and handed it to me "Here...". "Thanks... I kinda thought our kiss last night was a dream or something" I told him. He looked at me confused "What kiss?". My face immediately turned red out of embarrassment. I stuttered "oh, um I-I--" . He smiled at me again "Just kidding, to be honest I kinda thought it was too". I returned to normal, I was relieved... Thank god I didn't embarrass myself. "Oh my gosh Simon, don't do that!" I punched his shoulder as he laughed "You frickin scared me...". " Oh come here..." He chuckled as he pulled me closer and kissed me gently. "I'm glad last night wasn't a dream..." I looked at him and smiled as I gave him one last kiss and headed downstairs...

I joined the other guys at breakfast and a few minutes later Simon comes in."Hey guys!" He sat next to me and smiled. The dudes all greeted him back and Harry came in "Hey lads! And lady..." He looked at me as I giggled "You ready to go? The others are waiting outside" He continued. Confused I looked back at the boys and JJ spoke up, "Speaking about that, in celebration of Sabrina being here, I wanted to bring the Sidemen and some other friends to an amusement park." I smiled "Awww, you guys are so sweet, thank you for this...".

There were awww's, and oh stop it's.We all agreed, got up and got ready to go. I wore the white sidemen T-shirt, skinny jeans, a gray jacket and gray converse sneakers. We all got in the bus that they rented just for today and went to the amusement park. The Sidemen, Lewis (Vikk's brother) Callux, Calfreezy, Ashley, Deji, Joe Weller, Joe Sugg,Caspar, Zoella and Alfie were going too. I met them all a few days back after I was introduced to the sidemen and moved into the house. After we shot the football video, the guys threw me a party with all the youtubers in the UK that could make it. I entered the bus "Hey guys!" I screamed with my hands up... "Heyyy!!!" They screamed back. "Zoe!" I screamed as she ran towards me "Hi!" She said as she hugged me. I went around the bus hugging and greeting the others. And I sat in the back with Simon and Vikk.

A few minutes later, Simon, Vikk and I were asleep in the back. Vikk, man he was like my best friend... He was so nice, but I still like Simon. I fell asleep on Simons shoulder, he fell asleep on my head, and Vikk was asleep on my other shoulder. They all pulled out their cameras and took pictures, put it on twitter with captions like 'the 2 love birds... And the 3rd wheel'. Then all 14 of em' except Louis (because he was driving), planned to shout as loud as they can at the same time to scare us, and trust me... It was loud as hell. Zoe whispered "1...2...3" and they all screamed. I got up immediately and hung on to Simon and Vikk and they both held on to me. Then when we all realized what just happened, we all had a laugh "Oh my god guys! You almost gave me a heart attack" I said as I grabbed my chest to check my pulse. "You guys are f*cking pricks!" Vikk smiled and pointed at them. "You guys are dickheads!" Simon laughed as he covered his face. In a few minutes the prank video was up, it was so good even my friends Jesse and Jeana commented. I mean just imagine a whole bus load of people screaming. Everyone was vlogging on the trip, except me they told me they want me to relax and forbid me to vlog. They said they would give me all their clips so I could at least make a video.

A few minutes later we got to the amusement park. We all piled up on the water raft ride thingy, I sat with Ashley, Zoe, Freezy and JJ. Then when got to the part where people get to spray us with water, the rest of them were there laughing and filming. Simon and Josh were spraying at Me, Zoe, and Ashley we all just screamed and hugged each other. And well Louis and Alfie were spraying at Freezy laughing and Harry and Vikk were spraying JJ which actually hit him right at the eye "Ow! Ow! My eye! It got in my eye! It got in my eye!" He screamed and covered his eye as the others laughed.