You're All I Need...

Sabrina's POV
For the past few days I wouldnt leave my room, I would turn on the lights or open the blinds, I wouldnt even eat... The boys would have to force me to... I did nothing.

Then the Zoe and the rest of the girls came over and helped me. I let it all out. I cried on Ashley's shoulder as they gave me advice. I've never needed more hugs before.

I finally got out my room... I went downstairs to see someone I didn't really want to see...
I looked down and so did he...
"Sabrina..."
"Simon..."
Awkward.
I just walked past him and went into the kitchen.

Without Simon I felt empty...

I could still hear him... He said he hated me...

I'm over him... But I just can't remove that part of me that still loves him.

Simons POV
I've been spending the past few days, lying around doing nothing... I can't sleep or eat. I wouldn't even turn on the lights... If I wasn't in my room I was out drinking...

The stupid mistake I've done... Why? Why did I do that? I shouldn't have said all of that crap... I was just mad. I would do anything to still be with her... But she no longer feels the same...

*flash back*
"Are you okay?" I heard Josh
"Yeah I'm fine" I could hear her

Sabrina's POV
"You sure?" Josh asked me
"Yes... I don't love him anymore..." I lied.
"Whatever your decision..." He hugged me

I can't live without him...

... I need him

Simons POV
What have I done? Me and my stupid mouth!

I miss her...

I miss everything we used to do...
Now I don't wake up next to her,
Now I don't eat,
I don't sleep,
I can't kiss her

I can't live without her...

...I need her