Chapter 4

KEI STOOD ON THE a rooftop, looking over the city. School ended about 30 minutes ago. She managed to escape Bakugou. She decided to do some vigilante work after school. She couldn't find much, due to it being basically Mid Day. The news has noticed her, last night, due to the woman she saved spreading the news.

Suddenly, an explosion caught her attention. She watched as the smoke rose up. It was about 10 blocks away. Tatooin Shopping District! She realised, quickly jumping over to another building, quickly jumping off and swinging. Ignoring the gasps and murmurs and cameras pointed at her from passing citizens.

The smoke started to grow thicker and she grunted, quickly making it there and landing on a building opposite the commotion, surveying the situation. Sludge Villian, holding a boy hostage, Bakugou?! Damn it. Burning buildings, people trapped inside, heros standing around either getting people out or waiting for people with the right quirk to free Bakugou. Shit.

She decided to go for the people in the burning building. She jumps through a window, glass breaking making the crowd outside gasp. "Hello?! Anyone else in here?!" She shouted. "Help!" She heard and quickly ran towards the voice. The smoke making her cough slightly.

She makes it to the person, seeing a lady with a baby, her leg trapped under a giant beam. "Alright, stay calm! I'll get you out, I promise!" She said, running over and holding the beam. 1, 2, 3! Go! She slowly started lifting the beam, grunting. "Crawl out!" She shouted as the woman quickly did so, clutching her baby close to her.

She quickly dropped the beam, picking up the woman and running to the window, jumping out and webbing the top of the building, slowly lowering herself down to the ambulances, who quickly take the woman. "My kid! My kids still in there!" another woman cried, trying to barge past the paramedics. "What floor?!" Kei asked the woman. "5th!" The woman shouted back, and Kei already jumped through the building.

She heard the cry of a boy and quickly ran over. She saw a boy, crying surrounded by a bunch of rubble, some of the ceiling breaking. She grunted and parkoured over the rubble. Grabbed the boy running out, but some part of the building collapsed in-front of her. She cursed silently. "I-I'm Scared!" The boy cried.

"Hey! It's okay! I'm going to get us out, I promise!" she said, running through the hall until she found an open window. The people outside waited with a bated breath until a window broke. Spider-Woman jumping out, clutching a boy. "My baby boy!" The woman from before cried, running to Kei who slowly lowered to the ground with a web, holding the kid.

"Here you go ma'am." She said, handing the boy to the woman. "Thank you!" She said and a shout caught her attention. She quickly turned, seeing Midoriya clawing at the sludge villian? She cursed and waved goodbye to the woman, jumping towards the action.

A sludge arm goes to kill Midoriya. "No!" She shouted, swinging in and catching it, grunting. She kicks it away and runs towards Bakugou, webbing the eyes of the sludge villian, making it release him slightly. That's all it took for Kei to web Bakugou towards her. "Take him!" She ordered Midoriya, handing Bakugou to Midoriya as the blonde coughed out slime.

"Damn you!" The sludge villian shouted, aiming a hand, swinging it down at her. She caught it. Suddenly, something giant appeared next to her. "I really am pathetic." A familiar voice said, Kei looked up at All Might with wide eyes as Midoriya gasped, clutching Bakugou in his arms as they lay a little away.

"Even though I admonished you, I wasn't putting what I said into practice!" He said to Midoriya, grabbing the sludge Villians arm. "I'll take it from here, Spider-Woman." He said and Kei gasped. All Might knows my Name?! "Pros are always risking their lives!" All Might shouted, blood flying from his mouth.