Chapter 7

FOR THE PAST WEEK, Kei had been patrolling with Deadpool. They became.. acquaintances? She always for annoyed with Deadpool — who would joke around and flirt during their missions or patrol. She finds her funny though and nice company.

The sports festival was today. Kei had made an Iron Man suit and couldn't wait to show it off. She called it Mark 26, or Iron Heart. She would show it during the last round though. She wanted to lay low for the first round, that is why she had some other gadgets. Some of them have inspiration from the avengers in America.

She paced in the hall, waiting to go into the arena where thousands and millions of people are going to watch them. Mei watched her with a sweatdrop before going back to attending one of her 'babies'. Kei always found it weird about Mei calling her inventions 'babies.'

But she kind of understood Mei. An invention is like your child, you created it and brought it into this world. She was snapped out of her thoughts as Present Mic announced Class 1-A like celebrities before continuing to announce the other classes with not as much enthusiasm, but still some.

She walks out with her class, her inventions were in a box by the walls of the arena. The support students put their inventions in a box and when they need it, they can grab it. Kei had a tool belt attached to her waist with a grappling gun, a stun gun and other tools. She had her earpiece and watch with her, just in case.

"Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A." Midnight said, making Kei sweatdrop as Bakugou walked up and stood in-front of the microphone. "I just wanna say... Im gonna win." He said, sending everyone into an uproar making her roll her eyes at Bakugou's cocky attitude. "Just make a good stepping stone for me!" He said, leaving the stage.

"Now, let's get started right away!" Midnight grinned and Kei just noticed her costume and blushed, looking away. She glared at Mei who wiggled her eyebrows at her before snorting. "Shut up Mei." Kei muttered, elbowing her side with a small smile. "Now, here is the fateful first game!"

"This year it's... Obstacle Race!" Midnight said before explaining the game and rules. Everyone huddled up in the gate, aiming for the front. Kei stood near the front and grunted as an elbow hit her back. "Start!" Midnight said, sending everyone running.

Her senses went off and she jumped slightly as ice appeared under everyone, freezing them. She grunted and hauled herself up on the shoulders of some students, using their shoulders as stepping stones. "Sorry! Excuse me! Coming through!" Kei winced as she made it to the front before sprinting as Present Mic tells everyone that Todoroki is first.

She chases after Todoroki as Bakugou, Momo, A red haired guy and a guy with a belly laser followed. "Naive, Todoroki-san!" Momo shouted from just ahead. "I won't let you get away so easily! You half and half bastard!" Bakugou shouted, powering up his explosions.

It was slightly slippery on the ice but she has had many missions with different situations, with such annoying traps like iced or slippery floors. She winced as a purple haired boy got slapped away by a giant robot. Everyone jolted to a stop, except Kei.

She didn't hesitate to run. She grinned as she jumped on a hand of the robot which tried to swipe at her before jumping off and landing in a roll. "Heros never hesitate!" She shouted back with a grin before continuing to speed forward. She felt many glares on her back before a bunch of ice froze the robots behind her.

She heard Todoroki running behind her and glanced back, seeing him not too far. But he couldn't catch up to her speed. But she should slow down otherwise the crowds would get suspicious on why a quirkless girl is running so fast? She slowed down slightly. She was running at a slight inhuman pace. Now that she thinks about it, she hasn't used her full speed as Spider-Woman before.

She skidded to a stop at a giant canyon. She grabbed her grappling hook before jumping on one of the ropes, launching herself upwards before using her grappling hook to swing from platform to platform. In the commenters box, Aizawa narrowed his eyes. He noticed her swinging. It was almost like Spider-Woman.

She landed on the other side with a roll and continued running. If she wanted to win this, she couldn't hesitate. She heard Bakugou and Todoroki speeding up and cursed. She looked behind her and saw they were catching up. She saw a minefield ahead but didn't stop. If she could dodge the bombs, she should be fine.

Her feet froze underneath her and she looked down, seeing them encased in ice and cursed. "I'm not letting some support student beat me." Todoroki said as he ran past. She glared at him. "Fuck off Einstein! Let the future heros win." Bakugou growled as he flew past.

Kei clenched her fists before grabbing the hammer on her belt, breaking the ice after a minute before following. The others behind were catching up. She grabbed her grappling hook and closed her eye, aiming. It shot forward and hooked on to Bakugou's foot. She grinned and was dragged into the air, following.

"Don't underestimate me, bastard!" She said, flying towards Bakugou and stepping on his back, using him as a stepping stone. "Be a stepping stone to my success!" She laughed before aiming her grappling hook at a fence near the end. She wouldn't use her iron heart suit. She doesn't want to reveal all her tricks to early.

Suddenly, she had a realisation. There must be a catch to getting first place. There always was in the sports festival. A giant explosion went off and she glanced back, seeing Midoriya flying through the air. 'You're the only one who I would let win.' She thought as Midoriya used Todoroki and Bakugou as stepping stones, slamming th metal on the mines and flying forward.

He landed funny and nearly fell if Kei didn't grab his hand. "Come on!" She shouted and he grunted as she practically dragged him. "Midoriya!" She said as she let go of his hand, making him run next to her. "Win for me, yeah.?" She grinned as he widened his eyes before nodding determinedly.

She slowed down slightly as they run through the tunnel. "And the winner of the first round is.. Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic said as they ran through the gate. She panted slightly before grinning at Midoriya. She watched the others get in and raised an eyebrow at annoyed Yaoyorozu.

She wondered why she was annoyed until she heard a laugh from the girls back. She saw the purple haired boy blushing and clinging to his back. She walked over and plucked him off Yaoyorozu. "Don't do that." She said, glaring at him and pushing him away. He ran over to a yellow haired boy as she glared at him.

"Thanks.!" Yaoyorozu said and Kei nearly froze. She turned to Yaoyorozu and sheepishly grinned, waving her hands around. "Oh- don't w-worry I didn't d-do much! Y-you don't have to thank me!" Kei rambled, cutting herself off with a groan, covering her face with her hands as Yaoyorozu giggled at her embarrassment.