Intro

Kyla

I guess you need an introduction, huh? Hey, I'm Kyla

I guess you need an introduction, huh? Hey, I'm Kyla. The infamous sister of Kyle Richh that is nothing like him. While he is in the streets, I'm in the books. I'm in college for English since I wanna be a teacher. I do have a part time job at a high school as a student teacher. I only go to work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Right now, my brother was picking me up from my job.

His car drove up and I opened the door. "Oh, hey Jenn." I smiled. I didn't know she was sitting in the front since there were tints. "Wassup, ma." She replied making me roll my eyes. I moved to the backseat and opened the door. "We out to ya crib?" I asked my brother and he nodded. "How was work?" Jenn asked me.

"It was good, I guess. The usual Jaquae flirting with me cause I'm a year older. Also, my work husband bought me lunch." I answered. Jaquae is one of my students that always comes into my classroom when he is not supposed to and tries to spit game. I only have him for one period and that's the second. Then my work husband, Danny. We act like we are together at work so the student thinks we are together fr.

"Work husband? You still jack that nigga like that?" Jenn asked me and I rolled my eyes. "You just mad 'cause you wanna be him." I snickered and she sucked her teeth. "Neva that. I'm tryna make you my wife, the fuck." She stated and Kyle smacked his lips. "I like men, Jenn. I'm straighter than a line." I laughed.

"Bro, ya do this every fuckin day," Kyle complained. "It's not ya, it's ya home girl. Explain to her that I only fuck wit niggas." I laughed again. "Shit, if you need me to have a dick, I gotchu. I def got one." She huffed and Kyle fake gagged. "Don't nobody wanna hear that shit." He scrunched up his face. We listened to music the rest of the drive to his house.

We got there and Jenn opened my door, "thank you, Jenn." I smiled and she nodded. We walked into the apartment building and waited for the elevator. I opened my phone and realized Buba100x texted me to ask if I wanted to be in a smash or pass vid. I responded instantly wit "I'm down" and closed my phone.

"Yo, ya heard bout Buba video tonight?" I asked them as we walked into the elevator. "Yea, at 8?" Kyle asked me. "Yea. Imma leave here at like 6 so I could get ready." I told them. Good thing I only live a floor down from Kyle. "Bet. Want me to walk you to ya place?" Jenn asked me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You think you so slick." I sighed and she shrugged. We got in the crib, chilled, listened to music, freestyled, and they smoked. I personally don't smoke because of my profession, they do drug test me every two weeks. "Aight, I'm out," I told them and stood from the couch. "Lemme walk you, ma." Jenn suggested.

"Nope." I smiled innocently. I walked over to the door, "See ya at 7." I unlocked the door as Kyle said "aight." I opened the door and it opened wider, not by me. I turned and there was Jenn directly behind me. "Jennifer." I looked up at her, "Kyla." She stated back. "I'm walking you to ya crib, whether you like it or not." I rolled my eyes at her and walked out. I sped to the staircase. She was quick on her feet and caught up to me instantly.