Release Party~1

Kyla pov

Kyle was having a lil party for the release of his song, "WTF" so, I was getting ready for it. I got out of the shower and moisturized.

@kyydag.

.•••

•••

•.••

••

••.•

•••

•••.
"She a baddie, she shaped like a rattle"☺️
Liked by @therealjenncarter, @kylerichh__, @sy2real, @kennyfrr., and 217,532 more

@kylerichh__: twinnnn
↩️
@kyydag.: twinn

@therealjenncarter: 🤨🤨 where you goin?
↩️
@kyydag.: to see you pookie😘

@sy2real:🤤🤤🤤

I got on my phone to call Kendra, since the video we've gotten well acquainted. "Purr, bad bitch! Looking good fa ya man I see." She smirked and I laughed. "Not too much!" I stated and she giggled. "You ready tho?" I asked her. "Yea, i'm ready. I'm bouta come pick you up." She answered and left her house. "Aight, bet." I said and we got off the phone. I waited until she texted me that she was here and went outside. "Damn girl, I ain't know you had allat back there." She smirked and I just laughed. "Girl, bye." I responded as I sat in the car.

She drove the the party pretty quickly. It was in a bnb and the lights from the inside were bright. We got out of the car and walked over to the house. We walked in and there was mad ppl just chillin, dancin, drinkin, and smokin everywhere. I held Kendra's hand so we wouldn't lose each other as we moved through the bodies. We tried to find my brother. "Where the fuck this nigga at?" I asked myself until we found him in the kitchen wit Tata.

Jenn pov

KR just texted me and told me that Kyla made it

KR just texted me and told me that Kyla made it. Walkin around the party, I noticed that nigga that she been talking to was here as well. I gotta get to her before he does. I made my way to the kitchen where KR, Kyla, Ta, and Kendra was chillin and pourin up. "Yo." I said as I walked in. "Sup, Jen." Ta greeted me and so did KR and Kendra, "Hey, Jenny." Kyla smiled. I smiled back, "What you so smiley for?" I asked her and she showed me the half empty Henny bottle. "Sis been hoggin the henny and drinkin out the bottle." Tata told me making me laugh. Kyla laughed as well, "Where's Sy?" She whined and asked Kendra.

"I don't know. But you needa sit down." I answered. "I wasn't talking to you, Jennifer." She slurred her words and I chuckled. "Nah, deadass. You look like you bouta fall over, go sit down." Kyle tried to tell his sister, she just shook her head no. "We out takin pics outside?" Kendra asked Kyla and she nodded. They went outside, I sat next to Kyle on the counter. "I don't know what to do, bro." I started. "Do sum to turn her out, obviously." Tata suggested and I shook my head. "I don't wanna start a relationship wit strappin her down. I wanna actually get her to fall."

"She's not straight. I know that for a fact." KR assured me as he began to roll a blunt. "How?" I asked him, "Cause she told me. I can't tell you specifically what she told me cause that's sibling secrecy, but she ain't straight." He explained and I nodded. Kyla and Kendra came back and I noticed the bottle was finished and Kyla was officially drunk as fuck. I noticed by the way she walked. I looked her up and down as she leaned on the counter and posed with her hand on her hip.

"Why are you posing?" Ta asked her wit a laugh, "It's comfortable." She answered. We walked to the living room, waiting for it to hit midnight. The clock hit midnight and Kr started blasting his song. "Bend through, put the beam on his homie

Dont need nobody, just me and my doley
Ain't no lie, got booked for the stoley
Free-free my brother, he oot like
You on my dick and you don't even know me
Off the 'migos, she start gettin' kinky, like
You-you the goat if you link me" Kyla shook her ass to the beat in front of me. I guess this the closest imma get. I placed my hand on her lower back as she went crazy.

"Free Richh, life of the party

She a thot, she gon' shake it like Cardi
I got ooters around me
Dissin' the gang, he get put in a molly
Lightskin, nut on her stomach
Sex too good, I might straight fuck it, like
She like KR, I love it
Likе, I'm a G and I'm only a youngin" She stopped and turned to face me. "I needa lay down." She whined and I nodded. We walked over to the couch, and there was Sy. "Sy! I've been looking for you, a-all night." She smiled and ran to sit next to him. I rolled my eyes. "You sure? It look like you wasn't looking for me, you was busy shakin ya ass." He spat and I scrunched up my face. He looked over at me, "You could go, she good." He told me wit an attitude. "I'll go when I wanna go, the fuck. Watch ya mouth." I spat back. I sucked my teeth and walked away.

Little did I know, that was the worst mistake of my life.