Out Of Character~2

Jenn pov

The party went on and I sat with Tata, smoking a blunt. "I just left her wit that nigga. Cause, she was about to go the fuck to sleep." I rolled my eyes and told him as I smoked. "Hey, Jenn." A sweet voice spoke. I looked up to see a pretty ass, light skin girl. "Wassup." I smiled at her. "I been seein' you around the party and you just look mad good." Is shorty tryna rizz me up? "Shii, thank you. You fine too, ma." I passed Ta the blunt. I smirked at him and he nodded at me. "I see you ain't got a cup, you want a drink?" I asked her and she nodded.

We made our way past the living room and to the kitchen

We made our way past the living room and to the kitchen. I didn't even think twice to check on Kyla, she ain't worried bout me right now. She had her 'knight in shining armor'. I got shorty a cup and poured her a duece. I handed her the cup, "So, what's ya name, ma?" I asked her and poured me a cup as well. "My name is Angelize." She answered. "That sound Spanish, you Spanish?" I asked and she nodded. "Puerto Rican." She smiled. "Be honest, you came up to me cause you think I look good, or are you just a fan?" I asked her.

I gotta ask, cause bitches be fans tryna get wit me. "I'm tryna get wit you." She answered and I nodded. We got to know each other for about 15 minutes before I got a call from KR, "Yea?" I asked when I answered. "I can't find Kyla anywhere, bro." KR stated and I could hear the panic in his voice. I've never heard him in this tone, I mean it is his lil sis. And she supposed to be my future wife, so I immediately get into panic mode as well. "Imma find her." I told him and hung up.

"Imma have to find you later." I told Angelize. "I want you to stay tho." She whined and grabbed my arm, "I need to go. Get off." I moved my arm from her not too aggressively and ran to the living room. Nope. I walked through the whole bottom floor of the house, nowhere to be found. I ran upstairs and walked through the hall of locked doors. It's a houseparty, I know mad ppl fuckin right about now. My breathing became heavy as all the doors were locked and all I could hear on the other side were moans.

I opened my phone to see if I could find her location, it was off. I know it has something to do wit this nigga, Sy. If she left wit him, I swear to god. I went on instagram and searched him up, he was live. I clicked on the live and saw he was in the bathroom wit Kyla knocked out on the floor. He was laughing quietly as he dipped his hand under her skirt. Pure rage took over my body as I rushed to check the 4 bathrooms in the house. I knocked on the first one, a girl using it. The next, no one was there. I stomped back downstairs and knocked on the bathroom under the stairs. There was no answer but the door was locked. I knew it.

I kicked the door violently and it swung open, "The fuck?" He looked at me wit wide eyes. I grabbed the nigga by his hoodie making him drop his phone, and started punching him dead in his nose. He tried to hit me back but missed, I punched him over and over in his face and he dropped to the floor. I got on top of him, pause, and continued to beat the shit outa him. I stopped when I felt a grip on my jacket, it was KR. "Chill, don't kill the nigga." He calmed me down. "I'll take care of him. Just get her home." He held onto my shoulders as he spoke.