Complicated~5

Jenn Pov

I think I'm finally getting somewhere

I think I'm finally getting somewhere. Last night Kyla finally let me get a taste, and oh my god I been thinking bout it all day. "Jenn." Tata called out to me. "The fuck on ya mind? I been talkin to you fa like 5 minutes." He grumbled and I shrug. "My bad, I just zoned out." I tell him and he squinted at me. "I just can't get Kyla outta my mind."

"Nigga, you never Can. You been on her fa like... 2 years?" He asked and I roll my eyes. "Some shit just happened tho. Like I'm actually gettin somewhere." He passed me a blunt that he'd been smoking. "Oh yea? Like what?" He smirked at me and I shake my head. "Not sure if I can tell you."

"Come on now, since when you can't tell me shit?" He asked and I sigh. "I ate her pussy yesterday." He raised his brows, "So? You eat pussy all the time, why you trippin bout it now?" He shrugged. "I guess it was something different. She's not like these smoochies Im used to fuckin wit, she's different." I tell him and hand him back the blunt.

"What was different about it?" He asks, "I guess because there's feelings attached it was some shit." I stated and he starts laughing. "I'm deadass bro. And she just looked so good too, I couldn't stop looking up at her." He scoffs. "Lemme find out Kyla really bouta take you out the game." He jokes as I look at my phone.

MH💙: Gm Jennyy

"That's her right now, ain't it?" He chuckled and I nod with a smile. "Ooh and she got you smilin at ya phone. What she say?" He asked me. "Good morning Jenny." I tell him and he sucks his teeth. I text her back;

Jenny☺️: Gm mh
MH💙: wyd
Jenny☺️: Chillin wit Ta, smokin and shii
MH💙: Ofc you are
Jenny☺️: why?
MH💙: Just askin I'm bored
Jenny☺️: Wan me to slide?
MH💙: Nah be wit ya friend

"Imma um.. imma pull up on her." I tell Tata as I turn off my phone. "Aight, safety. "Safety." I walk out of Ta's crib and make my way to Kyla's.

~Time Skip~

"I told you, you could've stayed wit Ta." She tells me as she cooks. "I could've. But I wanted to see you." I shrug, "Girl. You saw me last night." She chuckled, "I saw a lot of you last night." I smirk and she rolls her eyes. "Not too much, Jennifer." She giggles and I shrug. "Whatchu over there making, anyway?" I ask her, "French toast, bacon, and eggs. Want some?" She asks and I instantly nod. "I might be goin to the studio later tho, wanna come wit me?" I ask her. "Who gon be there?" She asks back, "Ta, Iffy, Kyle, and I think Dee gon be there too." I answer and she nods. "I'll go wit you." She answers.

She finishes cooking and makes me a plate, "shit. This is good." I fake moaned and she raised her eyebrows at me. "If that's how you sound, girl get naked rn." She joked. Oh hell nah, she tryna fuck me. It should be the other way around. "Wow, the silence is crazy. You're a touch-me-not are you?" She asks and I shrug. "I mean, no girl has ever tried to top me."