»𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲«

0
《𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧》

A young looking man sat upon a throne of gold, high and mighty was he whilst staring upon the world with judgement. Gilded ornate accessories, worn by him proudly. Despite his hair matching the golden colors of his jewelry and his eyes a beautiful blue, one that'd remind you of a sunny sky, the cold look on his features froze the bright and sunny face he usually wore.

Below his position was a court, and a young lady held a scale which contained a planet. Distaste was written all over the face of the king at the sight of it. The woman chose to ignore the burning abhorrence the king's gaze held and instead, she let her golden eyes glow. A soft light surrounded her as she chanted foreign words. Teyvat's side of the scale slowly began to tip. Tip tip, tip. It tipped until it could tip no more.

The planet that the king used to gaze upon so loving and tenderly was the same planet he could no longer stare at for long without showing his loathing. Not for the planet itself, oh no, not at all. It is for the ones who inhabit it.

-

What a great book! You thought as a gleeful smiled crawled on your face. Perhaps you should get the next volume later. Sitting up from your bed, you gently placed the book on the shelf with its previous 4 volumes. You'll buy the last one later, after work, you decided with a smile.

The beautiful sky made you unable to help yourself from taking a picture. Taking your phone from your bag, you held it up to take a photo. Ah, how lovely it was. The lovely blue shade, fluffy cumulous clouds, the ominous black flying entity making its way towards you.

Wait.

You stared up at the sky, and indeed, it was an ominous flying black entity that was heading for you at a rapid speed. What the fuck.

"Oh.", Was all you could say. You were definitely fear stricken, oh so truly fear stricken, you could feel your timbers getting shivered. So, you made the stupid decision to run across the road without looking at both sides.

Crash!

Lo and behold, Truck-kun has struck once more. Man, the truck driver didn't even stop, and you got run-over by other cars. This was definitely your worst day, and clearly your last, because no damn way you could recover from getting run over by multiple other vehicles.

What was that game where the demon tricked you that you went to hell for not looking both sides before crossing the road? Yeah, that is likely going to happen to you.

-

Somehow, it didn't. Instead, you found yourself face to face with the black flying entity you died trying to avoid. Talk about epic fail. You blankly stared at it, unable to understand whether you should feel disappointed that you died for absolutely no reason, or relieved that you haven't been sent to hell yet.

The black creature reminded you of enderman. It was indeed very... black. Not the human kind, of course. It looked like it dunked itself in black acrylic paint, actually. The only thing that wasn't that ebony color was its eyes. It had iris irises. (haha get it, okay fine that was unfunny I'm sorry.)

If you hadn't felt the, quite literal, bone crushing pain of getting run over by so many fucking vehicles, which you were still bitter about, then you would've definitely thought that you're delusional.

The creature before you stared deeply at your figure. Humming in approval, it motioned to a table with two chairs parallel to one another. Although you had no idea how the hell that got there, you still sat down in the seat.

The table and chairs laid out were nice, truly. It was made of comfortable wood, which made it good wood for a chair, which is exactly what it is.

The creature cleared its throat to garner all your attention. Being able to do exactly that by its action, you stared, confused at everything that's happening now. You may or may not also be in denial of your death.

"Hello, ma'am," It spoke in a slightly rough voice, hinting that it didn't talk very often, "I would like to apologize for how we first met. I was unaware that you would react in such a way. That.. clearly wasn't at all a decent first impression.", It spoke slowly, wincing at the end.

It was sweet, you felt quite bad— both for it and yourself. You didn't mean to spook it with how you reacted, it was very clear that it had never really seen or interacted with humans. At the same time, though, you couldn't blame yourself for that reaction. Your fight or flight instincts kicked in, and you knew better than to pick a fight with a, and you quote from yourself, "ominous black flying entity".

"Th-that aside," It stuttered, causing you to snap out of your thoughts, "I would like to inform you of something. Are you willing to lend an ear?"

"Sure.", You blankly said. You knew that you didn't really have much of a choice. What if they were planning to throw you in a deserted island for you to survive on your own for 2 weeks without any help. How would you survive? You'd die.

Although you don't find much of a reason to stay alive, given that you're very much dead, your gut is telling you to listen. The opposite of good things usually happen when you don't trust your gut, so it better not fail you.

"I'm assuming that you've read all the books in the series, 'The Final Prophecy' ?", It inquired.

You shook your head, "No, I've only read the 5 volumes, I've yet to read the 6th.", You answered honestly. It looked surprised, but sighed a moment later and muttered something along the lines of 'These damned celestial bitches don't pay me enough.', and 'I'm going to wreck havoc if I don't get a raise.'.

The creature shook its head and looked at you. It managed to calm down a bit, so it began to speak, "Alright, it seems I'll have to explain it then. Please call me Devdas.", It informed you. You nodded. Alright, so you'll have something to refer to it with.

"The book is exactly what its name is. It is a prophecy, a prophecy for the world of Teyvat.", It said. You looked at Devdas in surprise, wasn't it just an au? A fanfiction? Apparently not. It studied your expression, wondering exactly how much you don't know. Devdas continued to speak, "The final book is... about the judgement occurring. At around the middle, I'm quite sure there was a citizen who said something along the lines of.. "Putangina"?", It told you, unsure if that was that phrase it had in mind.

A moment later it snapped its fingers, "Aha! Right. One of them said "Salvator veniet," which translates to "The savior will come.", Notice the direction I'm going?" It smiled. Piecing some of it together, you had an inkling of what it was pointing at, but just for verification, you motioned for it to continue. Nodding, it continued, "This references to you; You are the savior of Teyvat. You will be the one to redeem us. It is you.", It declared, tone getting more stern word by word. Your suspicions were confirmed, and your guess was indeed correct.

"Hold on, how on earth am I the savior? As far as I remember, I'm completely ordinary. I'm not even sure if I have anything that makes me stand out.", You warned. In case it made a mistake of picking the wrong person. A mere grin plastered on its face as it stood up.

"I'm afraid that's for us to know and you to find out.", Within a second of Devdas saying that, you had blacked out.

-

The lush and healthy grass swayed as the gentle breeze of the wind brushed past. Vibrant flowers bloomed for the first time in a while, and the weather was unusally calm. The bright and warm sun blanketed Mondstadt causing a cozy weather. The citizens happily chattered with the faint sounds of lyres being played in the background.

A perfect day, anyone would say. Yet that day would be the one fated for the humans to finally face their judgement; their fate.

The gentle winds blow

A warning of storms brewing

Yet it is ignored