»𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝟭«

1
《𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧》

One thing you most definitely expected was to be in Genshin Impact. The thing is, you didn't know where you'll get spawned, so here you are running away from a Sumpter Beast to avoid getting mauled to death. Surprisingly enough, unlike in the game where they're fast as fuck, you can still manage to outrun them if you run fast enough.

Finally managing to avoid death before you could die a second time, you looked at the scenery of Sumeru. The best way to describe it is that it's grassy, but clearly everyone already knows that. You stood on a cliff, taking in the scenery before you. You spotted a little village near the cliff you were on. After a short moment of examining it, you came to a conclusion; people who love cottage core would love to live there. Everything about it just screamed that someone loved that aesthetic with a passion, to the point they made an entire village. It was really cute, too.

Out of all the places in Sumeru you've seen in-game, that one wasn't a feature in the map. Although, it is to be expected, the actual thing had things that, of added to the game, could make your pc, phone, tablet, PS4, or whatever you play on explode.

The main goal of yours right now, though, is to stop shit from going down. That would mean changing the storyline, which was something downright impossible, and if it was, why the hell would you do it?

Though, one thing that you kept in mind was to stay alive. You are going to live in this life, not survive. You are going to live freely, with nothing shackling you down, and nothing preventing your freedom. Why? The answer is simple; you still haven't accomplished all your goals, so why not accomplish them in this life? There isn't really much that you could be threatened with that Devdas could use.

What're they going to do? Kill you?

That wouldn't work anymore, given that you've experienced death once. You wouldn't really give a fuck if it happened again. Pushing that away, you sat on the edge of the cliff. You were contemplating about what you should do to begin. A job was clearly needed, but what kind?

Becoming an adventurer was a no-no. You didn't want to be tied down by the abundance of rules they probably had. Maybe the Fatui? They likely also have lot of rules, but the harbingers were fine (and so are the soldiers), so you could most definitely live with that. That brings the question; what timeline are you in? You don't know a single thing about the current timeline. Has the flying lizard been purified? Did Rex Ipis fall and 'die'? How about 'Not even ashes will remain'? Did Scaramouche have his evangelion arc??

Questions began to pile up in your head much faster than you'd prefer. So, you cleared your head again. Man, fuck it. You're going to use your past knowledge and get a fucking job. Maybe you could do some cheats, too. They probably had decent paying jobs that didn't require credentials. Though, there's a crucial piece of information you need to know.

How do you get there?

You don't have a map. Hell, you don't have anything. Just as you thought of that, a floating bag appeared in front of you with a note taped onto it.

'We forgot to give you this. It has endless space in it so you can just store anything. You can also get anything from it, as long as it exists in Teyvat... I also did some modifications so you have a few exceptions of earthly items.

-Devdas'

...

"Well that's convenient.", You shrugged and snatched the levitating bag. Opening it, you then realized you had no idea how it works. You sighed and stared up at the sky, "You fuckers better be watching over me. If I die again before I could achieve my goals, your asses are mine.", You said. You had no idea exactly why you're pissed, but you are.