»𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲 - 𝟮«

Finally, finally, you found a house. It took you hours just to find one. It was in a very convenient location, near the merchants and stores. The house was also relatively big in size and in mint condition. All this made you wonder exactly how it was still available, but thankful nonetheless.

Your fingertips traced along the surface of your polished wooden table. You were currently thinking about what you should do. Because although you said to yourself that you'd follow your dreams, you didn't exactly have one that was possible. Another thing is that if you actually wanted to save Teyvat, you had no clue on how to. Devdas just threw you in here, gave you an amazing ass bag and called it a day. What a guy.

You groaned and rested your head on the table. Too much thinking, you'll just sleep. Standing up from your chair, you walked over to the primary bedroom. Unlocking the, also wooden, door, you stepped in and closed it with a small 'click' sound, and threw yourself on the bed.

You hummed softly in contentment. The bed was so soft..! How wonderful. You giggled and rolled around happily. Pulling the sheets over you, you laid on the soft and fluffy pillow and drifted into dreamland.

-

"Are you sure about this decision? She seems a little... unfit.", The deep voice of a woman spoke.

"Dear, It would be best to shut that mouth of yours. You don't get to ask about such things after you failed a simple mission that 'he' issued.", The smooth voice of another woman said in irritation. She brushed a hand through her bubblegum pink hair, annoyed at the fact that she was called to such an insignificant meeting.

"Alright, calm down now.", This time, a man spoke.

"Brother, perhaps we should leave? The discussion doesn't seem to be of importance.", His identical twin sister whispered to him. The dark skinned man only frowned in disapproval at his sister's suggestion. His loyalty far outweighs the loyalty of his sister, and therefore was more than willing to spend hours in the meeting room if 'he' wished.

His sister only shrugged in response to her brother's action, a cheeky smile on her face, "It seems that 'he' has arrived.", She squealed in excitement.

Everybody's attention fell onto the door. A rumbling sound echoed through the room as the doors opened and revealed the one they had waited for. His current form was much different of the one he used to meet you. His long, fluffy indigo hair rest on his shoulders. Devdas's Iris eyes scanned the room and stared at everybody with an unimpressed expression. He walked over and took a seat silently, crossing one leg over the other.

"I'd like to thank everyone for arriving despite the late notice. I also apologize for making you all wait a long time," He apologized, not sounding sorry at all, "But without further ado, the meeting shall now commence."

-

You woke up from the best sleep you've ever had in your life. Maybe you should just laze around all day. But then again, if you live in Teyvat, you're in a state of constant danger. So perhaps you should train yourself, just enough for survival.

It would be easier had you been gifted a vision, but it's still much better without one. You wouldn't like to be tied down and watched by Celestia, if the theories were true.

Today, you felt incredibly lethargic yet motivated at the same time. Part of you pleaded for you to simply relax and stay in bed all day, but another part of you insisted that you learn how to defend yourself, to learn how to fight. This inner clash between the two ideas in your mind caused you to ponder over it.

You'd likely need an instructor for this, because being self taught clearly isn't an option. Finding a teacher... actually wouldn't be quite that difficult, even if given your current situation. Damn, thinking sure is tiring.