The Nightmare Before Christmas

"You're such a scaredy cat."

"Am not!"

"Sure," El said before pushing him into his room. He thought it was haunted because he saw two glowing yellow lights in his room. His sister didn't believe him because he lied about things all the time.
Such as seeing the tooth fairy with a knife and seeing Santa holding his parent's dead bodies. But the kid was only 6, no one would believe him. Not even his dead parents. But deep down El knows what he saw was real.

While El was walking down stairs feeling bad for pushing Kyle into his room, after all it was
Christmas eve.

Kyle was sitting on his bed scared that if he made a wrong move Santa would have gotten him just like his parents.

El felt really bad and decided to go and apologize. She was nowhere near ready to see what she was walking into. She thought he might have been curled up into a little ball on his bed like he normally did, but no. She knocked three times saying, "I'm sorry Kyle, I'm going to come in now." Opening the door sent chills down her spine, her body knew something was wrong. She opened the door to see nothing but a note.

It read, "I've got your brother now too, you're next." She was about to run out of the room but turned around to see Santa holding her little brother's dead body.