Blood Night

It was dark, all the light I got was the red glowing moon. I was alone in the forest running for my life. It was chasing me, but why did it want my soul? There are billions of 15 year old boys, why me?

I stopped for a place to rest after finding a good hiding spot.

"Yes!" It ran right past me, a twelve foot tall skeleton with blood dripping from its mouth, teeth sharper than the lead of a pencil out of a pencil sharpener. It ran faster than rain falling from the sky.

I know I may have upset momma but she didn't have to send a demon after me. I mean, all I did was accidentally poison my younger brother! Her fault for even keeping poison in the kitchen.

I was out of breath from all the running, I almost passed out. But, there was no time to rest, It was back. Faster than before. I was going to die tonight, on a cloudy blood night. I was running for my life again until a young girl saved me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into what looked like a secret hide out.

"He after you too?"

"What was that thing!"

"He's known as Bloody Soul as he only appears on blood nights and takes everyone's soul in his sight." She looked more scared than a jack-rabbit hearing a wolf howl. But me? I was not scared one bit.
Well at least that's what I told myself so I wouldn't start crying.

My mom betrayed me. She sent a demon to not only kill me but all other children.

I was very confused when I saw Bloody Soul running away from something in fear. Wasn't it the monster? It didn't make sense until I saw a twenty foot tall demon who looked like what I imagined the devil to look like, long tail, red skin brighter than the moon, and two black eyes if you looked into them he'd sure kill you like a rain of terror

I was confused on why it was chasing Bloody Soul anyways, they were both demons, shouldn't they work together? But little did I know the devil looking creature was actually trying to help us by killing
Bloody Soul.

Silence. It was very quiet until an ear bleeding scream came from 20 miles deep into the forest.
You think it's dead?" AlI I could do was nod in agreement knowing that's exactly how my mom sounds.