You Break the 'Girl Code' by Being With Him

Calum

"Ohmygod! He's coming down the hallway! Does my hair look fine?" You nodded blankly to your best friend as you watched Calum head down the hallway Michael and Luke trailing behind as they shoved each other. "Oh god! Where's my lipstick?!" You turned to glance at your friend as she frantically dug through her locker, looking for her lipstick. The boys trailed by as she continued to search, and Calum sent you a wink, mouthing pick you up at eight. By the time your friend found her makeup, the boys had already passed, and she groaned in annoyance. However she perked up and nearly ripped your arm off dragging you down the hall as she remember you guys all had the next class together.

Ashton

"Look at him, all smiling and stuff," your best friend grumbled from beside you as she glared at Ashton across the yard. Your birthday party was supposed to be the day you told her about getting together with Ashton... but now you were having second thoughts. "Why is he even here?" You hesitated, but she seemed too caught up in her glaring to notice it. "Because I'm still friends with Cal and Luke and Mikey." And a bit more than friends with Ash. She let out a sigh, but rolled her eyes with a smile. "Well, I'm not gonna let my ex get me down and ruin your birthday party." She giggled before tugging you towards the food, blabbering on about something or other, leaving guilt to run through your brain as Ashton made a discreet heart with his hands and sent you a smile.

Michael

"Mikey," you whispered. He mumbled out a 'hmm' into your neck, were he was pressing kisses. "Your sister thinks I'm in the bathroom." His lips burned as he bit down lightly, smiling as your breath hitched. "And?" he muttered, pulling away to look at you. He laced your fingers together, with had been clutched with nerves in front of you. "Hey, it'll be fine babe." Your knees nearly buckled as he pressed a chaste kiss to your lips, before slowly pulling open the door. "Come see me later, once she falls asleep," he said with a smirk. You accepted one more kiss, before racing across the hall to the bathroom as his sister opened her door, making it look like you were just walking out. She smiled at you, motioning for you to come back inside. Michael winked as you closed her door, before chuckling and returning to his own room.

Luke

As soon as Luke walked through the door to your house, your sister had had a mini-panic attack. It was a bit funny, actually, to see your not-quite-two-years-older sister, who was usually so composed, flail around in panic. She had come back from Uni to visit for a week, and was huddled in a blanket, in sweats and a cami, with no make-up on. Of course she looked fine, but she didn't seem to think so, in front of a celebrity. You told her you were helping Luke write a new song and dragged him upstairs to your room. Half-an-hour later, in the middle of Luke placing small kisses down your jaw, your sister came in, giving Luke just enough time to shoot away from you. You felt a pang of guilt for not telling her about your relationship as she invited herself in, now dolled up, and began asking Luke about everything she could think of.